My fault

ZELDA'S P.O.V
I saw Impa and started balling. Shiekah we're trying to hold me back. And one managed to shove me into Link's arms. I could tell he was on the verge of tears. He had one hand on my waist and one on my head while for the second time today he held me while I was crying. I usually would get off as soon as I landed on Link, but for this occasion I just sobbed into his shoulder. The sheikah carried Impa to the couch and called for help while I stood there crying I let go of Link and sat beside of her. "You we're gone so soon. Please come back to me!" I said. Then people of the town came and scooped up Impa and went out the door.

I looked at Link and told him we should go. He just nodded his head and lead me to a carriage. I asked "why are we taking a carriage?" When I said it I noticed he blushed. Link said "I figured you might not want to be alone right now...." I smiled. Then took a seat in the carriage. And so did Link. As he told our driver where to head I just felt awkward. Link just scooted closer to me as his face was a tomato. I giggled and the sight of it but then went back to being sad. I looked and Link and asked "what were you talking about with Impa?" His face got even redder. He said "I uh.....she asked me to protect you yeah that...." I started crying and said " This is all my fault!" Link put his hand over my shoulder and said "no it's not." I said "if I had been there before none of this would have happened!" Link said "everyone dies eventually. Her time is now." I started crying into Link's chest and he just held me. I eventually fell asleep on Link.

LINK'S P.O.V
I was blushing really hard while Zelda was sleeping on me. Then I whispered "don't worry my beloved princess I'm always right here." Then the carriage shook and the driver screamed "LEAVE!" I woke up Zelda and looked out. There was bokoblins. I quickly jumped out and pulled out my sword and slashed them up into pieces. The driver thanked me and went on to Hyrule Castle. When I got back in the carriage Zelda just blushed and smiled. I sat down and she said "sorry I fell asleep on you." I told her it was fine.

We got back to the castle and went in to see nobody. Of course only me and Zelda lived there. She cleaned the place up nicely after the defeat of calamity Ganon. My room was right next to hers so I could protect her at all times. Our balconies were connected. Zelda told me goodnight and went to bed. I laid down in my bedroom thinking about how long this day was.

Sorry this is really really bad! It was super short too but I ran out of ideas!
Thanks for reading this junk bye!!!!!