Hell is what i call it.

"LIZZIE WAKE UP BITCH YOUR GONNA BE LATE!" I hear my mom yell

I wake up and I automatically think, I have to go to school.

That's the one place I didn't want to be, but I have to go so I get up and take a shower.

~10 minuets later~

I get dressed in red skinny jeans and I put on a black sweatshirt to cover my scars.

I'm 15, 5' 6" with blonde hair blue eyes. I put on eyeliner and mascara on and put my black vans on. I grabbed my bag and went to school.

Let hell begin. I get to my locker as soon as I could and grabbed what I needed for my first 3 classes.

I bump into someone "I-I'm so s-sorry." I mumble

"Yuck it touched me!" The most populace girl in school Jen said

"Watch it freak ew!" Said her friend Sydney

I walk away to my next class and take my seat, the bell rang and everyone sat down.

"Good morning class hope you all did your essay, because we are presenting today." Said Mr. Brown

Oh god I am not looking forward for this.

"We'll lets see who is going first," oh god please no "Alizzabeth McCoy, you first"

My heart skipped a beat, everyone started whispering as soon as I stood up.

"Okay so your essays were suppose to tell us a little but about yourself." Said Mr. Brown

"Um my names Alizzabeth McCoy." I say quietly

"Speak up bitch!" I heard someone say

"Miss. Montes stop that, Lizzie please continue but please speak up."

"Okay sorry, well where do I start...... everyone makes my life a living hell people make fun of me, bully me, tease me, and honestly fuck you guys because you don't care about how it makes people feel! Nobody likes me, I have no friends and my mom even hates me. My dad killed himself when I was three and my mom blames me and truthfully I blame myself too. Everyone hates me but that's ok because I hate myself too! You have no clue how I feel people make fun of me to make thereselves better but if only they knew how it made me feel." I felt like crying but it felt good to get off my chest.

"Ha attention secer!" Some one said

"SEE THATS WHAT I MEAN YOU DONT KNOW ME SO DONT JUDGE ME. YOU DONT KNOW MY STORY, AND UNTILL YOU KNOW SOMEONES STORY SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I yell I felt hot tears running down my face.

"That's enough Alizzabeth." Said the teacher

Everyone laughs, I run out of the room into the bathroom and cry. I hear a knock on my stall door.

"Go away!" I say. "I'm sorry I just wanted to see if you were okay." I hear a soft voice say

"Why would you care, nobody ever does." I say quietly

"Because I have the same problem, nobody ever understands me, but I geuss I'll leave, I'm sorry." I feel bad I'm pushing people away.

"No wait" I unlock the door and walk out to see the quiet girl who sits in the back I can't remember her name.

"I'm sorry I was being rude, I'm just kinda upset." I say nicely "it's okay I know how you feel, I'm amber." She says sweetly

She seems really nice "I'm Alizzabeth but you can call my Lizzie." I put my hand out and she shakes it.

"We should hang out, text me." She hands my a slip of paper with her number in it. I smile and nod.

Then he bell rings ugh I hate this place if hell.

Finally the end of the day, we'll this was probably the best out of them all.