Home

Norma woke up and it turned over to see what time it was. the clock said it was 4Am and she is exhausted from last night. she turns back over and she can somehow see Alex's face so she takes her hand and runs her hand on his cheekbone and his eyes flutter a little bit and Norma just stops and stairs at him. She hopes he wakes up.
Alex wakes up and sees Norma staring at him and he instantly smiles when they make eye contact.
"What time is it" he said groggily.
"It's 4Am. I didn't mean to wake you"
"no it's okay come here" so he pulls her into his arms, and it feels so right. Norma lifts her chin on his chest to stair into his beautiful caramel eyes and Alex leans down to kiss her lips softly. Norma takes her hand to hold his face while they're kissing and Alex groans into the kiss and Norma can already feel his erection again. She giggles into the kiss and Alex stops to stair at her.
"What's funny" he says grinning.
"nothing but i think i can help you with that" pointing her eyes down to where you can clearly see he is hard.
"well that would be nice actually"
Norma starts kissing his jaw to his chest, to his belly and finally where she wants to be. Norma grabs his erection and starts stroking him painfully slow
"Norma" Alex said with a sigh.
She lowers her mouth on him going up and down. up and down. Alex has never seen anything so sexy before so he can't help but groan every time she lowers her mouth on him. He grabs a fistful of her hair and starts moaning her name. He doesn't know mow much longer he can hold on so he tells her
"Norma i mm i can't hold off much longer baby"
She pauses for a second and tells him
"just come for me" then she she keeps sucking him until he is fully in her mouth and without further warning Alex comes in her mouth and she's still sucking him slowly until his hips stop jerking.
"What did i do to deserve that?" he said chuckling.
"nothing i just felt like it. Now i'm going to sleep so goodnight Alex and sweet dreams." she says while putting her head in the crook of his neck.
"Goodnight Norma get some rest" Alex tells her kissing the top of her head.
~The next morning Alex woke up first. he saw Norma was still in the same place she fell asleep in. Her head in the crook of her neck and he starts stroking her back gently until norma flutters her pretty blue eyes open and Alex speaks first.
"Good Morning beautiful." he tells her grinning ear to ear.
"mmm yeah good morning" she sad turning her head the other way to block out the sunlight that was coming out of the blinds.
Alex chuckles and he tells her he needs to start getting ready for work.
"ugh fine sheriff"
"you can stay and sleep in a little more" while he's getting out of bed. He walks to his closet and pulls out his black T-Shirt and grabs his work shirt. Then grabs his black work pants. After Alex gets dressed Norma is still asleep. It's only 8:30Am so he decides to let her rest some more. He walks over to her and kisses her on her cheek.
Alex arrives to work and walks straight into his office. He has lots of paperwork to do today and all he could think about was Norma. It was going to be very hard to focus today so he grabs some coffee and starts on his paperwork not completely focused but he'll do it anyway.
Norma wakes up and sees it's barely past 9 o'clock she turns over and sees Alex must've already left for work. She smiles when she remembers what happened last night. She didn't want to go home. She wanted to stay with Alex a little longer so maybe she'd ask him if she could stay a few more nights. She would have to tell Dylan to take care of Norman for a few days until she wanted to come home. She knew Alex probably didn't care if she stayed but of course she'd still ask.
It was around 5pm when Alex got a text from Norma asking if she could stay a few nights at his house because she didn't want to go home yet and of course he didn't care like she figured.
Norma went home to change and also to grab some clothes, some shampoo, a toothbrush, and what ever else she needed. No one was home so she figured Norman was out with Emma. She called Dylan while she was leaving the house and asked him to watch Norman for a few days and Dylan agreed.
When Norma got back to Alex's house she saw him sitting on the couch.
"Hi" he says.
"hi Alex" Norma replied grinning so hard and she didn't know why.
"Do you want me to take your stuff to my room?"
"no i got it"
"okay" he told her while she started going upstairs.
"WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR DINNER?" Alex yelled to Norma.
"I DON'T CARE WHATEVER IS FINE"
Norma came back downstairs and sat on the couch next to him.
"So what's for dinner?"
"what ever you want" he told her while draping his arm around her and she leaned into his side. She stared up at him and he smiled.
"what"
"what?"
"why are you looking at me"
"because you're so pretty. and i don't mean it like that you're just very handsome and you have really pretty eyes." she told him while running her hand on his cheek. Alex leaned down and pressed his lips to hers and she returned the kiss and started getting on his lap. She started to rock her hips slowly while kissing him. He starts to unbutton her blouse but she stops him. he looks at her confusingly.
"Before we do anything i want dinner i'm really hungry"
"Well i was gonna have you for dinner but okay"
Her mouth dropped open and she started laughing.
"come on i'm hungry. let's see what we can find in this fridge of yours" she says while getting off his lap and starts walking to the fridge. She opens the freezer and sees nothing but Tv dinners.
"Alex why do you have Tv dinners and nothing else?"
"well because i don't usually cook" he tells her while walking over to her and hugs her from behind. He starts kissing on her neck, and Norma leans into his chest and right when she goes to turn around to kiss him he back away.
"I thought you said you wanted dinner first."
"you're an asshole. I was just going to kiss you."
"too bad. Why don't we order in? We can order some Chinese food?"
"sure. I'm not much of a Chinese food kind of gal but eh, it'll do". She tells him and goes to sit on the couch.
"Alex what on earth are you watching?" she asks him because he is watching some movie about zombies.
"it's called the walking dead Norma"
"Well okay"
Alex gets up from the stool in his kitchen after he gets done ordering their food and comes back into the living room where Norma is.
"I just ordered our food"
"okay thanks"
"mhmm"
Alex stands in front of Norma and she is starring at him Questionably and he kneels in front her and starts to caress her thighs and Norma starts to think Alex is an everyday kind of man. Which she doesn't hate it so she leans back and puts her hands behind her head to see what he has in store for her.
_____________________________________________
I will be splitting this chapter into 2 parts but i just wanted to wright a little something today. and say Thank you for the reviews guys. I will be posting chapter 3 later on tonight. Xx. ;)