Chapter 23 (Happy Ending)

Previously on Chapter 22

What should I do... Should I stay? Or should I leave. But if I stay... And my condition is the same. I would start attacking Hiro again. He won't be safe. But if I leave... He would be heart broken... That would hurt him a lot. What do I do?

Stay or leave... Which one should I choose

-I'm Not Going Anywhere-

Hiro P.O.V

Everyday is the same. Y/N is still in coma. So I always come to visit her everyday after college. Each day with the same hope, that she would open her eyes and things would be back like how they used to be.

Today is just another day. The same routine of going to visit her in the hospital. Right now, I am walking down the street, making my way to the hospital, to visit her.

But it's been so long... two months to be exact, since she got in the hospital. But she shows no sign... No sign at all of waking up. This makes me really worried... I'm worried that she won't be waking up.

After a while of walking, I finally reach the hospital. The nurse smiles at me. I just nod my head at her. I can't bring myself to smile at her. My mind is always set on Y/N. Hoping that this day will be different, and she would wake up or show any sign of waking up.

I finally made it to her hospital room. I look at her sadly. Then I close the door behind me. I walk slowly towards her. I take a seat on the seat next to her bed. I held her hand in mine. "Hey, baby..." I said. No answer. I place a soft kiss on her hand.

Then I lift my hand and place it on her head. I caress it softly. "Baby... How much longer are you gonna sleep?" I said. Tears starts to pool up in my eyes.

"Y-Y/N... P-Please wake up... L-Loosing my brother is hard e-enough... I-I can't.... I can't loose you too..." I cried. I place my head on the bed, as I start to sob harder. More tears starts to stream down his eyes. I cry harder.

"P-please wake u-up... P-please o.open your e-eyes, Y/N. P-Please... Please don't leave me a-alone....." I sob. "Please..." I plead. I continue to cry with my head on the bed.

"Stay, Y/N... P-please stay... Don't l-leave me... Please... I can't live without you... P-please Y/N... D-Don't leave m-me" I begged.

Y/N P.O.V

Hiro... His wail is all I could hear. He must be in pain. He really needs me. I can't leave him. He'd be in so much pain. I'm so selfish. I tried to kill myself without thinking of how Hiro will be when I'm gone. Oh Hiro... I'm so stupid. I'm so sorry, Hiro. I'm so sorry...

I can feel his hand holding onto mine, as if his life is depending on it. His cries hurts me so much. I need to wake up. I need to tell him that I'm going to be okay. So I force myself to open my eyes. I squint my eyes from the light of the hospital room.

I look around the room. Then they stop at the boy next to me. I tighten my hand, which is in his hand.

Hiro P.O.V

I continue to cry. Then suddenly I feel her hand tighten around mine. My eyes widened, I turn my head. She's looking at me. "Y-Y/N?" I start. She smiles softly at me. "Hello, Hiro..." I said. I smile happily. I jump up and latch myself onto her chest. I starts to cry harder. This time out of pure happiness.