Chapter 19

Previously on Chapter 18

"Hiro... I'm scared... What if I hurt you... I'm a Monster" she wailed. "No... Don't say that, Y/N. You're not a monster, you'll never be. This is just a mind control serum. We will find a much better antidote... We will help you. Don't worry okay?" I said softly. I feel her nod and continue to hug me tightly.

I need to come up with a plan soon

-Please... Don't Push Me Away-

Y/N P.O.V

It has been going on for weeks. Every time I fall asleep, I would wake up loosing control. I keep attacking Hiro.

The more often it happened. The less sleep I got. I don't wanna fall asleep, only to wake up and start attacking people. I don't wanna hurt anyone, especially Hiro. I love him so much. I don't know what to do.

The result of not sleeping, I got sick... Really sick. I have a high fever. So all I can do is lay on my bed. Hiro would come and look after me. I have return to my own home. It's better this way. I wouldn't start attacking them.

Hiro is with me in my room. I just ate my pill. Hiro is sitting on the bed, next to me. His hand is caressing my head. He looks at me in with worry in his eyes. "Y/N... Try to sleep... You're exhausted" he said, softly. I shake my head and start coughing again. "I don't want to... I'll start attacking you again... I don't wanna hurt you, Hiro... Or any of our friends" I said, weakly. "But if this goes on you'll get worse. You won't get better... Think about your health, Y/N!" He said. "I don't care..." I said.

He sighs "Y/N... Please don't be stubborn. I'm worried for you... Please... Try to sleep. Maybe it'll be different this time" he said. I turn to him. "You kept saying the same things over and over again, Hiro. But each time is the same. Face it, Hiro! It'll never change! I will always be a puppet!" I yell at him. He jumps at my sudden outburst. "I'm sorry... I didn't mean to snap at you" I said. I laid and turn my back to face him. "It's best if you leave, Hiro" I said. "Bu-" he said, but I cut him off. "I said leave!" I scream.

Hiro P.O.V

It hurts me to see her like this. I really wish there is something I could do to help her. I would do anything... Anything to be able to help her through this.

Y/N is a really charming and sweet girl. She didn't deserve any of this. This is all my fault. If only I do a better job in protecting her, none of this would have happen to her.

I lean down and kiss her head. She flinch in respond. I sigh sadly. "I'm going now, Y/N... Please try to get some sleep" I said, then I get up and leave her. I walk towards the door, I turn to look at her one last time. I sigh and turn around to leave.

Y/N P.O.V

I turn slightly after I heard the door closed. I sigh as I see Hiro is no where in sight. I can't believe I yelled at him like that.

But I really need time to be alone. I can't take a risk of hurting him, when I lose control again. I don't want to... Not him... Not anyone. I care so much for all of them.

I'm so tired. But I don't wanna sleep... Who knows what I'm gonna do. What if Hiro come again, when I was sound asleep. Then I end up attacking him again. I really don't wanna hurt him. I'm a danger to him.

Time-skip

I just laid on my bed, weakly. I don't have the strength to move at all. I force myself to sit up. I just sit there in daze.

I heard the door opens. I turn my head to see Hiro walking towards me. He smiles sadly at me. "I see you're still not sleeping, Y/N..." He said. "I just woke up..." I said. He frowns "you can't lie to me, Y/N... You still look worn out" he said. I huffed in respond and look away from him. "I'm okay..." I said.

I heard him sigh, then I hear his footsteps coming closer. I turn to look at him. I stare at him coldly. "Don't come near me..." I said, glaring at him. He stops as he stares at me wide-eyed. "Y/N... What's wrong? What's with the sudden change?" He asks. I shake my head and look at him.

"Hiro... You're not safe around me... It's best if we don't see each other anymore..." I said. He gasp, then he runs towards me and grab my shoulders. He turns me to look at him. "Y-Y/N... You're n-not gonna do what I think you'd do... R-right?" He said. I stare at him without any emotion. "How am I suppose to know what you're thinking about..." I said. "You're about to break up with me..." He said. I pull away from him. "It's for the best..." I said. "Y/N... No! Never say that! I don't want to break up with you! I love you..." He cried. I blink back the tears that threatening to spill. "I'm sorry... Hiro... Now please... Leave me alone" I said. "I'm not going anywhere..." He said.

I turn to him and get up. "I'm sorry..." I said. I outstretch my hand. "Y/N! No!" He screams as I push him out, with my telekinesis. I ignore his scream as I continue to push him out. Once he's out, I lock the door.

I heard him start banging on the door. "Y/N!! Open up! Let me in..." His voice fading. I can hear his ragged breathing. "Please... Don't do this... We can figure this out together... Y/N... Please... Don't push me away..." He pleads.

I place my forehead on the door. "I'm sorry, Hiro.... This is for the best..." I said. "Y/N... Please..." He begs. "Go away!!!" I scream in return.

I finally hear his footstep walking away. I choke as turn and I slid down to the floor, leaning my back against the door.

Oh Hiro... I'm so sorry... But this is
for the best...

*to be continued*