Chapter 1

Chloe's POV

"Chloe, get your ass outta bed!"

I rolled over, ignoring Macy's shouts of frustation. She didn't like this anymore than I did, but she had to do it. "Chloe, I swear if you don't get out of bed, I'm going call your parents!" Her heavy footeps made their way up the stairs, coming closer to my room. The door flung open, and Macy stood there, holding her cell phone in her hand. "I mean it Chloe. This is a bad way to start the school year, especially at a new school, I might add.'' She walked over, and ripped the covers off of my small body. "But Macy! I don't wanna go to school, a new school, I might add." I mocked her, buring my face into my pillow. I heard footsteps, and I assumed she was leaving. I felt my small frame being lifted off of my bed. "Macy, put me down." I said, my eyes still closed. "Well, since I'm not Macy, I don't think I can do that." A deeper voice replied, chuckling.

My eyes flew open in suprise. "Shawn! God, I've missed you!" I say happily, hugging my brother while he puts me down. "I've missed you as well." He reaches into a bag that's over his shoulder and pulls out a tiny gift box. He hands it to me, and I open it, pulling out the beautiful necklace that it held. "Shawn, I don't know what to say. It's beautiful." I gape. "The people in Haiti make these necklaces, and when I saw a woman making some, I bought one." My brother was in Haiti for 4 months, on a mission trip. "Well thanks, I love it!" He laughs, and tells me to get ready. "I don't want to be late either!" He yells, running to his room. He's a senior, and I'm a new junior. I close my door and throw on a Blue tank top, a Lace t-shirt, shorts, and some blue converses. I leave my hair natural and put on very little makeup.

Shawn is already in his car by the time I grab my back pack. I race to his car, and we speed off to school. Lord help me.

A/N

So this is a new book, I've been reading punk One Direction and 5SOS and so I thought I'd make one. Chloe is a brunette, with wavy hair. Happy reading!

Comment

Vote

Follow'

-CeCe