Babe?

Kayla's POV
"D-did you just call me b-babe?" I asked Rye. He widened his eyes after realizing what he had said.
"I-I-I didn't mean t-" I cut him off by smashing my lips to his again.
"Ewwww get a room Kayla....." Evie said as she made a face as if she was about to puke. Andy just laughed.

Rye's POV
    I called her babe. I freaking called her babe! I mean yea she my girlfriend and all bu- I was cut off by Kayla's lips on mine. I eventually melted into it and I tilted my head to deepen the kiss when Evie butted in and told us to get a room and Andy in term just laughed. After that whole shebang, I looked over at Andy and Evie and saw that they were in a somewhat cuddly position with her snuggled up to his side and his arms around her.

Kayla's POV
Rye was looking at Evie and Andy and when I looked, I immediately had to say something.
"Are you two ever gonna be a thing?" I asked. Both of their faces turned crimson red.
"H-hey, E-evie? Would you like to be m-m-my girlf-fri-friend?" Andy asked.

A/N
208 words and another cliffhanger. Whoops. But I'm updating this again because I felt like I should add maybe 5 to 10 more chapters to fully complete it. Anyway... I'll most likely update either today or tomorrow.

Boi!!!