New Girl...

Kay's POV
Today was my first day at a brand new school in LA. "Everything's gonna go perfect" I kept telling myself. I finish getting ready and I grab my bag, hugging my mom before heading out and driving to the school. On my way there, I get a call from my sister, Evie, who was 2 years younger than me.
(I'm 18, which makes her 16. Clearing that up. )
"Hey Kay!" She said all preppy.
"Hey sis. How's everything going?" I asked.
" It's going great. I am hoping to get a boyfriend this year and I bet that you are feeling the same." She said.
"You know it." I responded.
I then told her that I had to go and we both said our goodbyes and I arrived at the school just on time.

Rye's POV
So today was like any normal day except there was something different. A new girl came through the doors and we made eye contact for a split second. Her eyes were a beautiful dark brown and she had glossy brown hair that matched her eyes.
"Hey" I sad a bit nervously.
"Uhhh hi." She said shyly. She looked like she wasn't the talkative kind of girl.

Kayla's POV
When I walked into the school building, I saw the cutest guy I have ever seen in my life. Turns out that when I looked at him, he looked straight back at me. I am extremely shy and when he said something, I felt ashamed for shuddering.
"Wanna hang with me after school?" He asked.
"S-sure. That sounds fun." I said with my knees starting to shake. He saw my legs shake and pulled me in for a hug. I blushed and my face looked like a tomato.
"No need to be nervous." He said calmly.
"O-ok. It's just I'm not the most social type of girl." I said, putting my hair behind my ears. We walked together to Geometry, which we both had. He sat next to me and I was able to make it through my first day.