Surprise

Don't forget to vote yeEt 💞💗💘💓

Eddie held on to his boyfriends hand as they walked down the empty streets of Derry.

"Where we going Rich?" The tiny brunette asked. Richie sighed but smiled at how impatient his boyfriend was. "It's a surprise Eddie boo." Eddie huffed. He liked surprises but he did not like the tedious wait.

It was dark outside and cold. very cold.
   Richie noticed Eddie shivering so he took of his jacket and placed it over the boys shoulders. Eddie readjusted it and slipped his arms in, fully covering himself. The jacket was big but Eddie didn't mind, it was warm.

"Are we there yet?" Eddie whined.

"Almost." Eddie could feel the chilly winds attack his body. He wanted to be home drinking hot coco and cuddling next to richie while watching some romantic film.

But no! Richie wanted to do something romantic.

  "Okay were here!" Richie exclaimed, pointing to a gate with absolute darkness on the other side.

Eddie raised his eyebrow and lashed out at his boyfriend. "This is it? Nothing? Are you serious rich?! I'm freezing my ass off and you brought me to a fucking gate? Gee, romantic."

Richie smiled, "just you wait eds." He walked away from the pestering child he called his boyfriend and hit a switch on a wall.

The darkness that was hiding behind the gate soon turned into color. A merry go round was in the center, a Ferris wheel was off to the left, and a couple other amusement rides.

Eddie gasped and felt his heart drop. "r-richie how did you find this place?!" "Ben and i found it while we were thinking of ideas for his and Beverly's anniversary." He shrugged.

"But don't worry, they didn't spend it here so it's more special for us." Eddie smiled and walked over to his sweet, caring boyfriend. He stood on his toes and placed a small kiss on his lips.
    "Richie Tozier, i love you."

Richie smiled as he held onto Eddie's petite waist, "i love you too Eddie spaghetti."

Richie opened the gate and pulled Eddie inside with him. He led him to where the Ferris wheel was. "We're gonna have to climb."

"What! Are you insane?!" Eddie backed away from the contraption and stared at Richie in horror.

"C'mon babe, let's have some fun." Richie started climbing the emergency ladder that was attached to the wheel.

Eddie sighed as he repeated Richie's actions.

When they got to the top, Eddie was a panting mess. "I think you brought me here to murder me." Richie laughed, "relax Eddie, do you need your inhaler?"

"No I'm fine," Eddie gasped. nonetheless, Richie took out an extra inhaler he always had with him Incase Eddie needed it.

He brought the blue aspirator to Eddie's lips and press the trigger. Eddie exhaled in relief. "All better?" Eddie nodded.

When he regained his composure, he looked at the view ahead. "Wow." "I know."

Eddie sat on the seat of the ride, "it's beautiful."
Richie sat next to him, "I think you're more beautiful." Eddie smiled as he nudged against Richie's side.

"Thanks for loving me this much rich."

Richie smiled, "thanks for letting me."

And with that, they stared off into the starry night.

I don't know how Ferris wheels work oKAy?!