Thinkin 2 much

Life is so complicated. It's like  I'm stuck it time and it's not moving, everything just standing still.

I have so much going on in my life I feel like if I just sleep or hide myself away from everyone I'll escape it and not have to deal with it.

Wattpad and YouTube is another escape from reality because online you don't have to pretend your someone your not beacause there's always someone like you, or you can relate to and most off the time you find them online and I already have. You guys. No not because we ship jian, but because we get the problem of having to be there for each other. Not only beacause we get shit and hate from the rest off the fandom for shipping jian; because it's 'not real' or they're just 'best friends' but because we all get each others problems because most of us share them or have already dealt with them. So because of that we get each other through it.

Which is why I posted this chapter because I know you'll understand me and listen. Even though I don't know most off you, you'll listen. So thank you for that.

But anyway should I go home because I think that got to deep for this book coz i want it to be full of happiness so that's the tea. :)

 :)