I got in as he closed the door and jogged to his side and got in.

I opened the envelope and pulled out a invitation to a wedding.

"Oh it's Amiyah wedding invitation" I told him as he laughed and nodded.

"Why she put it in a envelope?" Clarence frowned then laughed making me laugh.

"You know Amiyah is professional with everything" I said as we laughed.

My friend Amiyah met a man a year ago and they were on and off but they got back together last month and he recently proposed to her and she said me and Clarence we're the first people to get an invitation so I'm happy to attend her wedding.

"I already know" Clarence said as I chuckled and put my seatbelt on.

"Ugh, he's kicking me so hard" I rubbed my stomach and took a deep breath.

"You ok ma ma?" Clarence asked me as I nodded.

"Yes he only do this when we're hungry" I said rubbing my stomach.

"Eat your candy" Clarence told me as I smiled and nodded.

"Good idea" I grabbed my candy and started eating them.

15 minutes went by and we finally arrived to his mom house seeing all the cars in the drive way.

I pouted as I was about to start crying.

"Aye aye mamas what's wrong?" Clarence asked.

"It's too many cars which means it ain't gonna be enough food for me and my baby" I cried as he stared at me.

"Baby it's gonna be enough food I Promise! Plus your gonna be the first to get your plate so you don't even have to worry" Clarence said as I continued to pout.

"Actually the kids will get there plates first then me" I rubbed my stomach.

"Baby trust me it's gonna be enough food my mom already knew you were gonna want more food so she's making a lot of food" he said as I smiled.

"Yayyyy I love your mom so much" I said as he chuckled.

"She loves you too" Clarence rubbed my back. "Now come on"

He got out and jogged to my side opening my door as I got out grabbing my candy and water.

Clarence popped the trunk as he grabbed some of the presents walking to the front door.

Clarence knocked on his mom door as we waited a short two minutes seeing it open.

"Hey y'all" Carmen greeted us as I hugged her.

"Hey mama. Here grab the gifts while I go get the rest" Clarence said as he quickly pecked his mom on the cheek.

I walked in seeing Nicki, Layton & a pregnant girl I didn't know sitting on the couch.

While, Messiah, Wallace, Domani & Gregory sat there with their girlfriends.

"Heyyyy Deyjah" Nicki ran up and hugged me gently as I hugged her back.

"Hey Nicki" I hugged her back.

Clarence then walked in the house with a bunch of presents as they looked at us.

"Y'all was for real when y'all said y'all was gonna be out some money this year" Layton said as we laughed.

"Told y'all. Ion know why y'all be thinking I be playing" Clarence said as he put the gifts down by the tree and walked back over to me.