006

6 months later

"Maya? Maya wake up." Austin whispered poking me in the arm.

I sigh and look up at him, "What Austin?"

Austin smiles at me and pulls out a red velvet box which causes me to smile.

"What is that?" I say, "Is that what I think it is? Are you proposing?"

"Yes." Austin says, "Catherine and I are going to be gone for a while and Elle's gonna be with my dad until we're ready so you can go to your friends house until then."

I nod and take the box from out his hand opening it, "That's huge how much was it?"

"That's a secret between me and myself." Austin says making me laugh.

I hand the box back to him and smile, "You're going to be a great husband."

Austin smiles at me and kisses my forehead causing me to smile. He slowly gets up and silently walks back to his room.

I pull out my phone and see that it's six in the morning so i decide to facetime Kenzie.

facetime

hey mia what's up

So austin's proposing to Catherine today
so i was wondering if you and the girls
wanted to hang today and then later on
we can watch him propose

sure do you wanna come over
right now

yes actually

okay my moms on her way

okay do you have some clothes i can wear

yep

okay bye

bye

I tiptoe down the stairs and leave a note on the door saying I left to go to kenzie's. I wait outside for Melissa and 15 minuets later she pulls up.

"Hey momma mel." I say getting inside the car.

"Hello Maya." Mel says driving back to her house.

When we arrive mackenzie is already waiting outside for us and she smiles when she see the car pull up. I get out the car and give kenzie a small hug and smile.

"Do what are we doing today?" I question following kenzie inside.

"We could go swimming and then watch a movie." Kenzie says laying down on her bed.

"Okay." I state laying beside kenzie, "Who's all coming."

"Kaycee, Lexi, and Tahani can't come so just me, you, and Mia."

I nod and close my eyes slowly falling back to sleep. I wake up to the sound of someone laughing and then the next thing you know someone pours water on me causing me to shoot up.

"What on earth are you doing Mia?" I question glaring at her.

"Well you wouldn't wake up." Kenzie says laughing.

New Life💧Ace Familyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें