°Memories°

The dawn sun began to rise cries from newborn ferals echoed throughout the small residents.The ferals are different animals, the Kingston family are wolves, but usually are only in the color varieties of black, red, brown, and grey. The baby on the other hand is a once in a lifetime variety, Pure snow white, with the bright red markings of an Ōkami.  The wailing babies name is Max Kingston, born at an unfortunate time. Humans rising up believing they should be the only Huminoid species on Earth.

Footsteps of the mother, Amber, echoed from the stillness of the house, feeding Max quickly and putting her to bed. Max hasn't opened her eyes yet which was strange she didn't have the complete form of a wolf so her whole family found it strange that this is happening. Sighing the mother quickly went to awaken her husband to begin packing to go into hiding from humans. Just as she started to head towards her room their was shouting from outside. She panicked and screamed warnings to her family clumsly running to get her baby girl to protect. Wrapping Max in a cozy little blanket, they ran as fast as they possibly could. Unfortunately there were too many people ready for them... Soon the family got struck down one by one.

Amber fell getting shot in the leg and falling to the ground Max falling in front of her, whimpering. Looking to her baby girl she forced herself to crawl towards her, finally seeing Maxes eyes for the first and last time. She smiled and sobbed saying goodbye to her child before being struck down right in front of her little baby.

The Innocent eyes of Max traveled to the one to blame for her mother's death. His face was shocked to see a baby feral, she whimpered and he reached down to her and picked her up. Pity and guilt consumed him. He ran to an alley way and hid her leaving her alone practically for death...

She kept whimpering as loudly as she could over the sound of shots being fired. A woman, hearing her whimpers, followed them to see Max uncovered sitting on her knees with her hands spread out in front of her, tiny poofy tail behind her, ears drooped down. "Don't worry little thing I've got you..."

|•••|•••••|•••••|•••••|•••••|•••••|•••••|•••|

Not the best chapter right now I'll fix it later but it's a little back story before I completely start it.... But I hope you like it anyway ^°^ Chapter 1 will be released later today!