Q and A With The Zodiac Signs

Host: An astonishing day to you all! Today, we will be giving questions for our devotedly Zodiac Signs! So I will be selecting a question from this fishbowl and from this another fish bowl, we will be picking who will go first.

Host: I picked *intensify drum rolls* Leo!

"Ugh. What a fortunate day it is." Leo whined and got up. She looked at the host and set up a smile to signal her to pick the question.

"Uh let us pick our question for Leo!" The host then picked the question for Leo.

"The question is if you were to name one piece of clothing that describes you, what would you say?" The host became interested as he read the question to Leo.

"Hmm.." Leo thought hard about it until she finally found the answer to that question.

"I would be a colorful shirt. It is because I have a creative mind. Or I would be a warm-colored shirt. My reason is that I am warm-hearted hehe" Leo answered and got back to her seat.

"Okay! What a smart answer for a stupid question. Let's move on!" The host picked again and got Sagittarius to answer. The host also picked a question.

"The question is if you were a vegetable, what vegetable would you be?" The host asked Sagittarius.

"I would be a bitter gourd because I'm bitter and no one ever likeS ME HUHU" Sagittarius started to sob. Gemini patted her back.

"I don't know if you know this but Scorpio likes bitter gourd.." Gemini said.

The cycle went on with the other signs.

PISCES

Question: If you were a fish, what fish would you be?

Pisces: I don't like fishes..But I would be a mERMAIDDDD!

Libra: Is she okay? What did you feed her, Cancer?

Cancer: *quietly walks away*

SCORPIO

Question: If you were to eat a worm, how would you cook it?

Scorpio: I will mince into like REALLY small pieces and put it into rice. I will put teriyaki sauce and shrimp on the rice then TADA! Fried rice! With a worm.

Virgo: That's pretty smart--Capricorn, what's in that container?

Capricorn: A TAPEWORM!

AQUARIUS

Question: What do people of China call their good plates?

Aquarius: 坏 plates...HAHAHA, GOOD LUCK ON FINDING WHAT THAT WORD MEANS!

Aries: It's easy. I mean, I technically have google translate-- mY PHONE!

Aquarius: nO!

VIRGO

Question: What is Satan's last name?

Virgo: Virgo...BWAHAHAHA

Taurus: COME HERE BRUH! I HAVE RAMEN BRUH!

Leo: Where is this conversation going?

TAURUS

Question: What is the weirdest thing you have ever eaten?

Taurus: a TAPEWORM!

Capricorn: Where did my tapeworm go?

Taurus: I ate it!

Gemini: *trying to hide the tapeworm* sHOOT THE TAPEWORM ESCAPED!

Taurus: I'm caught...GEMINI! RUN IN 1,2,3!

Both: aaaAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

GEMINI

Question: Would you rather be 3 feet tall or 8 feet tall? why?

Gemini: 8 feet tall because....Po..Po..Po..Po..

- Eight Feet Tall or "Hachishakusama" is a Japanese urban legend about a tall woman who abducts children. She's eight feet tall, wears a long white dress, and makes the sound, "Po..Po..Po.."

Sagittarius: Are you seriously gonna scare us with that? We're like, 234567223 years old!

ARIES

Question: What is one favorite thing you do by yourself?

Aries: I'd rather not say it...( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Aquarius: WHAT THE F--

Pisces: Huh? I don't get it

Libra: There's this thing called where you pleasure yourself--

Leo: IT'S OKAY NOT TO KNOW SOME THINGS!!

CAPRICORN

Question: Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets?

Capricorn: Yes, because I have seen one.

Sagittarius: OH! Where? And what kind?

Capricorn: Here! And I think it was a Sagittarius?

Sagittarius: ..............

Scorpio: HAHAHAHA

LIBRA

Question: What is your morning ritual like?

Libra: I get my phone. I play games on my phone. I get up. Make breakfast. Eat breakfast while watching Yaoi- I mean Yuri on Ice with anime lovers. Wash the dishes. Take a bath. Get my phone. I play games--

Leo: Okay! Okay, we get it...

CANCER

Question: Who was your enemy or the bully when you were young?

Cancer: There was this kid named Lobster, and I tell you, he likes getting on my nerves. He keeps on saying that he's smarter and better but I'M BETTER! Then there's this guy named Shrimp and he ugly! He thinks everyone likes him!

Taurus: All these names are getting me hungry...

Host: AND THAT'S ALL FOR TODAY! We hope you enjoyed this portion! BYEE!!

Zodiac Signs: BAIIII!!!

I'm sorry guys! I just really have no inspiration these months hehe. I have a story! So I confessed to my past crush though chat. Then he said he likes me too. We talked as friends and there were some giddy moments. But my friend started to talk to him too ad made up stories about me. He once asked me if it was true and I said that ain't true! Then a few months after that, we stopped talking and he started talking to that friend of mine. Then I learned from that friend that he never liked me. I believed her. Then a few days after that, he said he didn't like me. I said it's okay and we never talked after that. She's still a good friend of mine. I don't know why hehe. But it's okay. 내가 슬퍼.