Chapter 1

"Hey give it back!" Darina and Leo looked to there top left to find Mikey trying to get his controller back from Darina's sheep. "Please, a little help here." Darina whistled to her sheep as them looked at her. When they did, they let go of the controller which sent Mikey flying to the TV which he accidentally turned on. When it did, it reveal a man in a chicken suit. "Wah!" Mikey said who was startled at the sight. "Turn it off, someone's gonna hear." Leo called out. Mikey went over to the remote and pressed as many buttons as he can. "Which one's off?" he asked. "Mikey its this one." Donnie said when he turned off the TV. "I despised that chicken." "I think its called a rooster." Mikey smirked. Donnie only frowned at him.

"Sup, peeps." Raph said as he walked through the door. "I have good news and I have bad news." "What's the good news?" April asked. "The good news is, I found your katana bro." "My katana!" Leo said as he ran for it and grabbed it from him and out it back with his other katana. "Thank you thank you thank you." he said while hugging him to death. "Can't breathe big brother." "Sorry." Leo apologized as he let go of him. "Where'd you find it?" Leo asked. "Well that's the bad news." Leo was confused.

Suddenly, everyone heard a bark. "Its Buster!" Mikey yelled. "Leo run quick." Darina said who was already running with the rest of the gang. Leo and the other quickly found a place to hide. When they did, Buster came through the door. He ran into everything he could find. Racheal, Raph, Darina, Mikey, April and Casey (who were making out), until finally he found Leo. First he growled......then he turned nice and started licking him. "Bleh, okay okay okay okay, Buster alright." Leo said as he stopped him. "Hey how'd he do Donnie?" Leo said as he turned to Donnie who was keeping the score. Donnie looked at the score that read 13.5 seconds. "Looks like a new record." Donnie called out. "Okay, sit." Leo said as he looked at Buster again. Buster did as he was told. Leo smirked. "Okay tough guy, reach for the sky." Now buster looked like he was scared so he put his paws up in surrender. "Gotcha!" Leo yelled as Buster acted like he just got shot and fell to the floor like he just died. "Hohoho, good job boy." Leo laughed as he scratched Buster. "Who's gonna miss me while I'm gone, huh, who's gonna miss me, who's gonna miss me?" Leo said as he talked in a baby like voice. 

"Andy, did you pack your socks?" Leo heard Andy's mom say. "Okay boy, I'll see you Sunday night." Leo said as he went over to act like a toy again. "Its in my room." Andy called out as he went over to his room to get Leo. First he saw his dog who looked at him. Andy put his hands like guns. "Stick 'em up." he said as he talked like a bandit. Buster only scratched his ear and ran away. "I guess will work on that later." Andy said as he went over to Leo. "Hey Leo," he said as he picked him up. "ready to go to cowboy camp." "Andy come on 5 minutes and we're leaving." Andy's mom said as she carried Molly, his little sister to the car. "Five minutes.....hmmmmm."