Baby

(Y/n)'s POV 

   I quietly walked to my crying child's room to calm the newborn baby down. I opened the door and walked over to her cribe. I graced her cheek with side of my hand and gently moved her dark strands out of her face. I picked her up and grabbed a blanket that had been lying on a chair and wrapped her up in it. It was around 2:25am so it was very much still dark out. I walked to the window and opened the curtians to pier outside. There was nothing but an empty road, and a group of noisy teenagers. It's 2:37am, what the hell are they doing out this late? (D/n) was still crying but had slightly calmed down from my presence. I rocked her but it didn't seem to help because all of the noise from the stupid teenagers was still upsetting her. 

   "It's alright, sweetheart. Mommy's here, nothing will harm you." I said as I kissed her head. I once again returned to the window but this time it was to look at the night sky. I tensed up as I felt a arm wrap around my waist and the other around my daughter. I soon realized it was just my husband. He pressed kisses all over my neck leading up to my jaw then lips. As soon as I felt his lips on mine, I immediately kissed back. We eventually let go to catch some air and to address the sobbing baby. 

   "How is she? I woke up to her crying" he said. "She's tired, and was woken up by some stupid careless teenagers." I explained. He looked outside to see what I was talking about. "Darling, they're teenagers and teenagers are loud."

    Not that I already knew that, I mean I was one at a time.  He pulled me in to him so that the right side of my torso was up against his chest, I layed my head on his collar bone/ shoulder. He wrapped his arms around my arm as I held (D/n). He kissed my head then kissed (D/n)'s head. "Come on, lets go to our room," we walked out of her room, closed the door then went out room. 

Once I reached our room, I went to our bed with Uta following close behind. I carefully climbed on our king sized bed and pulled the covers over my lap and still held baby (D/n) close to me. 

   The day (D/n) was born was a very long one. It took many hours to give birth to her and after she was born, Uta wouldn't let anyone besides him and I hold her. Not even Itori or Yomo, which was quite surprising. Eventually I made him let her new aunt and uncle hold her. I looked down at her to see that she was quietly crying and had tears running down her pale face. I rocked her once again and tried calming her down the best I could but nothing would work. She began to cry harder and harder, instead of her being quiet she was wailing once again. My poor little girl. Uta was climbing in on his side and gently took the sobbing baby from me. He rested her on his shoulder and gently combed through her dark hair and his other hand was on her back, rubbing circles.

   After crying for a couple more minutes, her sobs became whimpers and I knew that she had settled down. He had a special way with her, I guess she was just Daddy's little girl. He moved her off his shoulder and held her so that she was laying on her back. I moved closer to them and he wrapped an arm around my waist. I moved my arm under her were his was before he pulled me into him. I put my other arm around his waist and we both stared down at the newborn. 

   I didn't know how well she was going to do in our bedroom, it was pretty dark.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

   But she passed out and was deep in sleep. I felt Uta kiss my head and he got up to put (D/n) in her crib on the other side of the room. I watched as he pulled the blankets on her and walked back over to me. 

   We both moved deeper within our bed and wrapped our arms around each other. My head was layed against his shoulder and one of my hands was against his chest while the other was wrapped around his neck. He wrapped both of his arm around my back and pulled me into him more. He kissed and my head and moved an arm up to wrap around my shoulders. 

   .......... "I love you (Y/n)."

   "I love you too, Uta"

Hey guys!! I hope you guys liked this one, I spent a lot of time on it. I'm going to hopefully be posting more as well. So watch out for that. If you have any ideas and are willing to share them with me than please do. Thank you so much for reading,  I hope you have a wonderful day/night!! Bye Ghouls!!!

Written Wednesday June 20th, 2018