"You don't remember me huh?" She asked dropping her eyes down to her lap. Remember her? I just met her yesterday.

"Of course I remember you. We just met yesterday." I chuckled a lil'.

"Never mind. How are you?" She said with a small shake of her head. I could tell something was still bothering her.

"Nah tell me what's up."

"It's nothing."

"Obviously not if it got your ass all bent out of shape." That ass of hers should never be bent out of shape.

"Tyga it's Aaliyah." Wait. What?

"Aaliyah?" She nodded. "Like from High school?" She nodded again. "No way, you don't look like that Aaliyah that I remember." She's changed a lot since the last time I'd seen her... she looked amazing before and she still looks amazing now but I couldn't even see the old Aaliyah behind her new looks.

"It's me Tyga. The one who left you because you were cheating on me. I moved away to Atlanta but everyone just thinks I'm visiting family. I saw Chris yesterday too." She let out a sigh and stood up.

"Oh shit." I said as I looked up at her. "I'm so sorry." I stood up and just pulled her in for a tight hug. She wrapped her arms around me tight and buried her head in the crook of my neck.

"Don't be. I haven't been mad at you all this time. I got over it a long time ago but I didn't think you wanted anything more to do with me so I never built up the courage to hit your ass up."

"It ain't even like that. I've missed you a lot. You was by my side on the rise to fame." I laughed a little. I found my Aaliyah- well my Chyna now. "D'you miss me?"

"Yeah I really did. Hearing Tyga this and Tyga that everywhere I went didn't help me try to forget you. It only made me miss your bok choy ass more." Back to the names huh?

"Says the ratchet female with the name Blac Chyna." I pulled away just enough so I was holding her by her waist and looking down to her eyes. "Couldn't just use correct grammar?"

"Blac Chyna is a sexy ass name for a stripper so I don't understand why you're bitching about it. Who the fuck decides to spell Tiger, T.Y.G.A, that shit's dumb."

"I can't disagree but I wasn't bitching. I was pointin' out a fact to you. I spell it that way 'cause I'ma mother fucking G." I gently kissed her forehead. "Love that cheek shit, makes your dimples sparkle." I laughed.

"Right? You look real good by the way. The years have done you the best." She reached up and pinched my cheek.

"I ain't a baby, don't be pinchin' my cheeks."

"You're the biggest baby I know. Always whining and crying and every little last damn thing last I remember." Well then she can't remember shit straight cause she was the one whining all the damn time. "How long are you out here for?"

"Just a week, then I head back home to my music."

"You came to Atlanta for just a week? What's wrong with you? Can't do shit in just a week." I just rolled my eyes. This was definitely Aaliyah.

"You make time to do shit. Chris and I are just on a small vacation to take a breather. Come back to Cali with us."

"I think it would be best if I stay here-"

"Nahh, quit the strippin' shit and come back with Chris and I. Cindy, Honey, August, and Trey all miss your loud ass and I'm sure they want to see you."

"I don't know-"

"Chyna your ass is comin' back." She gets no choice. That ass belongs back in Cali; preferably back in my house, sharing a bed with me.

"You can't force me dumbass." She laughed.

"Like hell I can't, you're comin' back so start packin' your shit cause in 5 days you're gon' be back in L.A."

"Nope. I actually need to go, but I'll see you around-"

"Chyna what's the number?" I asked as I handed her my phone. "Don't put a fake number either."

"Oh my God. I wasn't going to put a fake number." Uh huh. "Here."

"Thank you. I'll hit you up later, what time you get off?"

"1."

"I'll hit you up at 1:30 on the dot. Best reply back pronto." I laughed.

"I'ma reply back at 2:21 on the dot." Smartass.

"Watch what'll happen. It was great seein' you though." She nodded her head but before she had her chance to escape I pulled her in for one kiss.

"I hate you." She said after she pulled away.

"Glad to hear it. You're gon' want me dead after you get back to Cali." I held the door open and watched her ass walk out. "I know that ass ain't real."

"You don't know me."

"I remember that ass and it was never like that shawty." I just couldn't stop staring in nothin' but pure amazement. Lovin' what I was seein'.

"So you remember my ass but don't remember me right off the bat?" That's true.

"I'm bein' honest so hush that shit up and don't get loud. We're in a strip club, no need to go all ratchet chan on me." I felt a hard slap on my arm. "Didn't I just say no ratchet chan?" Can't listen worth a shit.

"Bye Tyga." She said with a roll of her eyes and some sass in that voice. Talk about feisty.

"Bye Chyna." I went back out to the main room and saw Chris kissin' up on some female. "Damn Chris." I laughed as I took a seat next to him.

"Always a good time at a club." He said as the female got off of him. "Where was you?"

"With Chyna. Guess who she is."

"You're asking me of all people?"

"Aaliyah. Cindy-Loo-Hoo's best friend." His jaw dropped. "Close your mouth, you're sendin' the wrong message." I laughed.

"Aaliyah? Damn, where she go?"

"Backstage. She get's off at 1. We're dragging her ass back to Cali when we leave."

"Where she live?"

"I 'ont know, why?"

"I was gon' say we stop by, throw her shit in suitcases and drag her out. So she's a stripper now? Your ex turned to stripping, how does that make you feel?"

"Fuck you." I laughed with a shake of my head.

***

After a while longer, we decided to leave. I don't know if all my anxiety and excitement managed to make me tired, or this fast life was finally catching up to me but I just wanted to lay down. As we were walking I couldn't help but get lost in my thoughts.

So Chyna huh? I'm gon' look forward to this. I wonder if there is a chance we could go back to the way we used to be? Even if we don't, I'm just glad I actually managed to find her ass. All these years without seein' or even as much as gettin' a text from her and now I find her at a strip, lookin' nothin' like what she used to look like. Talk about-

"Tyga! Over here!" Some guy yelled snapping me out of my thoughts and bringin' me back to my reality. I looked over for a split second before jogging to catch up with Chris.

"One day where we don't get our pictures taken would be a gift from the heavens." I said once I caught up to him.

"I know huh? Always "Chris ! Tyga ! Over here !" and then I turn and they get the not so good side of my face and then I see the picture out in magazines or online and I feel like shit." He said with a roaring laugh that got me laughing too. "So seriously though, find out where Chyna stays and we could like kidnap her and bring all her shit back to our hotel."

"She'll kill us, but I'm willing to take the risk." Anything to get her back to Cali, I'm willing to do at this point.