Jason and Bruce

Warning: smut in this chapter and if you don't like don't read otherwise proceed with caution.

.................................Gotham Mall.................................

The mall was packed as everyone shopped and ran around playing as the music played. Jason was leaning against the wall of the dressing room waiting for Bruce who was trying out some clothes.

"How do I look?" Jason heard as he looked up and froze. Bruce had on tight leather pants with a white and blue striped shirt and a chain. His hair was pulled up into a ponytail as he stared at Jason.

"You look....wow..." He said as Bruce blushed shyly. "I want these..." Bruce said to the cashier as they checked out and left the store.

"Hey....let's go eat." Jason said as Bruce looked at him. "You wanna eat with me?" Bruce asked as Jason nodded.  "Why? I thought you hated me..." Bruce said as Jason sighed.

"Bruce I don't hate you at all.....I love you so fucking much it hurts....I really love you and I just sometimes hate what you do." He responded as Bruce sighed.

"I hate that you kill, but I have to accept that...I'm learn Jay...and I hope you understand that." He said as Jason grabbed his hand.

"I do B, now let's go get something to eat." He said as Bruce smiled and blushed shyly. "Okay!"

1am....................................

Jason laughed as him and Bruce made it up the stairs and Bruce giggled as they headed to his room. Bruce turned around and smiled up at Jason as both of them blushed.

"Thanks Jason....I really had fun...and you brought out the inner child in me...I haven't felt this way in a long time." Bruce said as Jason blushed. "It wasn't nothing....I hope we can do this again..." He said as Bruce giggled nodding.

"Of course we can! Goodnight...." He said kissing his cheek and was about to leave until Jason grabbed his wrist and gently pulled him back against him and took his chin and kissed him.

Bruce's eyes widened as he pulled away blushing as Jason stared down at him. "Jason....I don't think we should do this..." He said as Jason kissed him again. "Jason....I'm...I'm your Father!" He said moving away as Jason pinned him against his door.

"Not really. You may have raised me, but then I died so technically this isn't wrong and we can do this." He said as he sucked on his neck and Bruce moaned softly.

"I shouldn't! I...I..ahh..Jay..." He moaned as Jason rubbed in between his legs. Bruce moaned loudly as Jason covered it up with a kiss.

He picked Bruce up and opened his door and closed it locking it. He carried Bruce over to his bed and put him down as he pulled off his shirt. Bruce swallowed hard as he stared at his built chest and muscles and scars.

Jason smirked as he saw Bruce look away blushing and took his chin again and kissed him and this time Bruce kissed back moaning softly.

Jason pulled off his clothes quickly leaving Bruce naked as he covered himself up. Jason kissed him and pulled back staring down at him. "Have you ever done this before?" He asked softly as Bruce's blush deepened.

"No...I haven't..." He said looking away as Jason chuckled as he began to kiss, lick and suck down his body. Bruce moaned loudly when Jason sucked his nipples and began to play with his balls.

He reached into his pocket and pulled out lube as he kissed Bruce again. He pulled away as he put the lube on his fingers and put a finger in Bruce's entrance as he flinched and hissed.

"Relax babe I got you." He whispered as Bruce began to relax and moaned as he began to move his finger. Bruce moaned extremely loudly and Jason looked up at him as he stared at Jason in shock.

"Do...do that again...please.." He said as Jason began stroking his sweet spot as Bruce moaned moving against his finger and didn't feel him add the second, third or fourth one.

Bruce moaned loudly as he came hard on Jason panting as Jason pulled his off his pants and put lube on his big long thick cock that Bruce was staring at.

"Thats....is that going to fit?" He asked softly as Jason nodded. "It'll hurt like a bitch, but you'll like it." He responded as he began to push in and Bruce gasped in pain scratching his back.

Jason finally seated himself inside Bruce moaning as he moved slightly. "Shit B, your boy pussy is squeezing my cock so good baby...god I wanna move." Jason moaned moving as Bruce cried out in pleasure.

"Oh god Jason fuck me!" He moaned as Jason wrapped his legs around his waist as he began to pound Bruce into oblivion. Bruce moaned loudly as Jason groaned going faster.

"Shit B, you are taking my cock like a pro babe....damn you're so fucking hot....I've been wanting to fuck you all damn day...." Jason said as he pulled Bruce up and laid on the bed.

Bruce threw his head back as he started to ride Jason hard. "Yeah baby....oh...fuck yeah!" Jason growled slapping his ass as Bruce moaned laying down on top of him as Jason began to move.

"You like this don't you babe? How deep I am and how close you are...I can feel your orgasm coming...you're so beautiful babe..love you so fucking much." Jason said as Bruce moaned loudly.

"Im cumming Jason! Oh fuck! Yes!" Bruce yelled as he screamed cumming hard as Jason came along with him and they made out.

Jason pulled out as blood and cum ran out as he pulled Bruce close holding him. Bruce moaned snuggling up to Jason and passing out.

Jason fell asleep soon after, but neither of them noticed the door open and a person step out.