Chapter 5: Proving A Point

~~~~~~ authors note:

Hello! Here's another chapter if you wanna read! My brains not being "imaginative" enough , if that's even a word , wait yeah it is jaja anyways tell what you think... I won't get offended! I need people's opinion but try not to be too harsh lol jaja so Yeahh

-Y ~.^

***** chapter 5: proving his point

Zayns pov

Goodness this girl is crazy. She thinks I'm a serial killer or kidnapper.

"I'm not a kidnapper or a serial killer," I said.

She thinks I don't know that that is what she thinks of me. I mean yeah I have a hoody an sunglasses on and there is a bus next to me but that's to keep me undercover. Well now that i think about it, thats kind of creepy. Wow! Im a creep. Haha. Gee! Should i just tell her who I am? Wait! I wonder if my hair looks okay. Okay, enough thinking and back to talking to her.

"prove it," she said raising an eyebrow and criss-crossing her arms. Spicy, I like it.

"okay than," I answered kinda not wanting to. What if she screams? Than ill have her all to myself. (; haha jk. Okay I'm ready. She was standing their waiting for me to take action. Oh gosh I'm nervous. What would she think of me? Oh great Zayn from 1D or AHHHHH ZAYN!!!!! I have to. Okay. I slowly took my hood off and removed my sunglasses. I quickly fixed my hair and smiled. "ehe.. So uhh yeah," I said shyly. She stared at me and walked off. Wow! Like nothing she just walked off.

Deni pov

Wow! Zayn from 1D. No way. Im not gonna stay there with him. Not because he's a 'kidnapper' as I say but because I don't like celebrities. As soon as he took his hoody and sunglasses off I knew who he was, because of my obsessed best friends. I knew all of their songs because of them. Wait, why was he here in the first place. Isn't he suppose to be around the world somewhere?Ohhh! The one direction concert is in a week! How could i forget when i have friends reminding me every 5 minutes. Oh well I just walked off. Not caring who he was or why he is here even if I knew why he was here..

"wait.. I just wanted to help you.. I'm the one that knocked you down accidentally... Please," he said sadly.

I turned around and saw his face. Wow, you know he is way cuter in person. Woah! Don't think that Denaysi! I took a few steps forward towards him. He started to crack a smile when I just went up and got my backpack then turned around and headed on my way. Famous people thing there the shizz. I walked to my house and glanced back and he was still standing there. I felt bad for him. I mean why did I do that? He hasnt done nothing. I don't know. I honestly don't know. I unlocked my door and walked in.

"hello?," I said. Hmm nobody is home. I sat my backpack against the wall and took my phone out. Oh a text from Alicia and Mom. I read my moms text first.

From: Mom

Honey we all went to Analay's talent show. We thought you stayed at school. Please text ASAP. We're worried. Love, Mom.

She sent that to me at 3:24 pm and now it's 4:12 pm. What should I say? That I was bumped by Zayn Malik? No.

To: Mom

Hey mom. I'm good. Thanks. I was with a friend. Love ya. Xoxo

*knock knock*

I looked up from my phone and started walking towards the door. Still with my phone in hand. I unlocked the door and opened it. Zayn. That was shocking, I thought he'd left already. He gave me a cheeky smile. His hands were in his pockets.

"hey umm I'm sorry for bumping into you.." he said, taking one of his hands out and massaging his hair back.

"ohh, okay" I said. This was awkward. "can I come in?" he said stepping into my house. I didn't even say yes but I let him in. He walked in and I closed the door behind. I put my hands together,

"so, why are you here Zayn?" I said wanting to know why was he here, in MY house. He turned around.

"since you won't accept my apology I thought maybe I could take you out?" he grinned turning towards me. Oh gosh his accent is so attractive. Stop Deni! Yes i talk to myself. Aha.

"umm no I don't think so..." I said. Man, my friends would kill me if I told them that i just rejected a date with Zayn Malik from One Direction. He frowned.

" why don't you like me? What have I done?" his face expression changed. Why did he want to take me out so badly anyway? Maybe I could be nice.

"I am uhh .. really busy.." I lied. He came up to me and woah I could feel his warm minty breathe on me. We were like a few inches away from each other.

"well here's my number so I can take you out when your not busy?" he replied handing me a piece of paper with his number on it. I took it and shoved it into my pocket.

"err thanks," I said. I looked up at him. He was smiling. Our eyes met. I got this little sensation all over my body. A little tingle that made my heart start pumping really fast. I felt my cheeks get red. Its like I just got hypnotized by his warm chocolatey hazel eyes. I never thought I'd say this but he has really gorgoues eyes. I backed up a bit.

He backed up too, smiled and said "I think it's time I head out." I smiled too and looked at my feet. You know I was kinda upset he was leaving. It's weird. I'm not into celebrities and yet I never thought I was going to meet one and fall in love with them. Ahh! Oh gosh no! I'm not in love! And so not with a popstar. Look at Selena Gomez, for dating JB she gets death threats but she has bodyguards to protect her. Me? A normal teenage girl. With no bodyguards. And plus he wouldn't be into me. Um hello he's an international popstar and I'm just a normal teenage girl. Well i still don't like One Direction, I remember when I was obsessed with JB. I met him at the wrong moment and at the wrong place.