Chapter 4: I'm thinking, serial killer?

~~~~~ authors note:

Hey guys I know my first chapter was pretty boring and I'm trying to make it you know uhh not boring! So yeah I'm not much of writer so I'm tryin my best jaja... Well yeah! I've been bored these couple of days sonif decided to use my head and "write" lol as u can see I'm not too good but still read jaja Sorry for my bad spelling, imdoing this all on my iPod so yeah

-Y >.^

Chapter 4: im thinking, serial killer?

(Deni pov)

I said bye to Danielle, Alicia and Danielle's mom after they dropped me off 5 house's away from my house. I was standing there waving at them. When they left, i sighed and turned around ready to head to my house. As i was walking towards my house I looked in my backpack to find my phone when......Boom! I fell to the ground. Ah what the heck! I was opening my eyes to see a big figure above me. I kept blinking trying to see who or what it was that bumped into me. Obviously a guy. I Couldn't exactly see the male's face because he had a hoody on and sunglasses. Plus the sun was hitting directly at my eyes. He handed me his hand for me to get up. I got a hold of it and got up. I took to dirt off my butt and pants and fixed my shirt.

Me, still not knowing who it was, said ,"Okayy so like WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?"

The guy stepped back a bit and said quietly ,"you want me to clean that blood first before we start yelling?"

I was confused. What blood? Then I looked at my elbow. Oh crap! I just remembered, when I hit the floor my elbow slid on the cement ground helping me not to hit my head in the ground. Still looking at my blood I looked up at the guy and said ,"uhh yeah.." still kinda shocked that I didn't feel any pain.

He walked me over to this bus. I stopped. Looked at the bus. Which looked like a tour bus to me or something like that.

When the guy noticed I stopped walking to stare at the bus he came up to me and said ,"It's okay, it's safe in there." I looked at him awkwardly and mysteriously. "how do I know your not a serial killer or something?" I said. He chuckled and said, "I'm not, promise." I looked at him and wondered, why does he have a hoody and sunglasses on? When it's like super hot outside. And what if he WAS a killer or kidnapper? or a vampire! Ever since that Twilight movie, i expect everyone to be a vampire. Haha. Anyways i got scared. I widened my hazel eyes a bit from what I was thinking. Gosh! Sometimes my thoughts scared me.

"sooo?" he said waiting for my reply.

"umm, err... I'm just going to MY house to clean it up." i said, my voice coming out kind of shaky. I was ready to run to my house and call 911. As I was starting to walk off to my house which was a few houses away he got a hold of my arm. And yeah it had to be the one with blood on it. "oww!" I flinched and looked at his hand. He let go of me immediately because one: he saw me flinch which meant it hurt me and two: he got my blood on his fingers.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you!" he blabbered out. His face expression changed, well his mouth expression changed. He went from smiley to frowney.

"it's okay it's okay," I said. I took my backpack off and unzipped it. With my unhurt hand I was searching for a tissue. Aha! I found it. I left my bag in the ground and got up an handed him the tissue. I didn't smile because I still think he's a serial killer. You can never trust nobody now days.

"your the one that needs it, your bleeding." he pushed my hand with the tissue in it and smiled. Omg! He had the cutest smile ever. I smiled and said kindly," thanks but I think i should head home now umm so yeah, I still think your a serial killer." he let out a laugh. I thought it was cute so I giggled. I was starting to think there was nothing wrong with him, that i was just acting silly. "your very pretty," he said seriously. He went from laughing to serious. He smiled a bit. I lifted my eyebrow. Um oh wow he called me pretty. What am i gonna do? Run? Kidnappers like pretty girls. gosh I'm overreacting. I always overreact especially since what happened to my friend. I don't want to think about that. He only called me pretty why am I acting up? He seems like a nice guy. Wait who am i kidding!? I havent even seen what he looks like! He noticed my change of expression and said ," I'm not a kidnapper or a serial killer." it's like he read what I was thinking. I didn't want him to know that that was what i thought of him. But if I wanted to find out the truth so i told myself to go ahead. "prove it," I said raising an eyebrow and criss-crossing my arms. Even if my elbow hurt a bit.