(Chapter7)I don't understand

I was so confused on what Cole had said to me in my head?I was so deep into my thoughts I couldnt even pay attention to Braxton and what he was saying to  me "Alli are listening to me " "huh oh yeah hehe" Braxton looks confused but ignored my weirdness "sigh Alli go ahead and wrap your food up and head to bed it's been a long day for you" "B-Brax I-I'm fine promise" Brax looks at me serious " I know that your not fine cause you stutter when your scared and lie so I want you to calm down so you can rest". 

I know that he meant business so knowing I lost this battle I took my ass upstairs. While I went upstairs I heard Braxton screamed in horror like someone stabbed him. I quickly ran to our dads safe that had a gun in there as soon as I prepared the gun for the trespasser. As I sneakily walked down the stairs I hear  my brother wheezing since he has asthma as soon as I got to the kitchen I see my older brother dripping with blood and being choked to dead by a stranger in a dark black hoodie with black and white converse. 

" Now tell me... WHERE IS ALLI"! My eyes start to water seeing my brother in pain and as I start to pop my head further from the corner I see Braxton's  eyes trace me and I can see that he's scared. " I don't know " " bullshit! Witch my sister Samantha said she is here!"  

What the fuck witch? Now I know I'm dreaming I  can't be a witch can I?  I instantly stop questioning myself after I hear Braxton's scream in pain. I couldn't just sit here hiding while my own flesh and blood suffers. Until I hear my mom and dad's voice and I saw them in the broken shards of glass. "Alli you are a witch me and your mother wanted to train you until you were at least sixteen or seventeen". " BUT WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME THIS WHEN YOU WERE ALIVE"?! "Sweetheart were sorry but still we told you now but right now you have to save Braxton". They both started to fade away like always. "MOM,DAD COME BACK PLEASE"! 

All I was looking at was my own reflection with nothing but tears in my eyes.  I couldn't help to scream with rage "AYYYYEEEE"!!!!!!" It seemed like everything was going blank but what I remembered was that I was floating and when I saw the man choking my brother and I just chanted these words "chemise es loka these" and the man disappeared into a flame. 

As I came back to my regular non magical self I see Braxton coughing and catching breath and the rest of the counter of the kitchen with small flamses on it as well. I hurried a grabbed the water bucket to set out the fire I also grabbed a sprite bottle for Brax to calm him down. I came running to him while he was still on the floor with little strength in him. 

"Brax what was that?! Are you ok?!? Am I really a witch?!" "Alli you have to control your temper or you'll have an outburst again"! I suddenly realized what he was trying to calm me down for I don't want our home to burst into flames. " Okay, look we are descendants from the most powerful witch line and our blood is the most powerful source of magic" I'm so confused is this why Cole started talking to me I feel so damn used I couldn't help but cry. "Alli you must be careful now go ahead and go to bed I'll clean up here".

 I nodded in agreement and when I helped  Brax up I went upstairs until I heard him saying some kind of gibberish and a mix of Latin. I took one last look at the kitchen and saw a floating broom sweeping the floor while the scrub brushes are washing the plates and whipping down the counter. "This is too weird".

Hello guys Rya here aka Creativedancerme now I know I have been gone for like almost a year but I'm gonna tell y'all now I write when I feel inspired so I'm sorry for the long wait school is hectic as hell please understand I'll try my best to write💜💜💜💜🥰🥰🥰🥰