Seventeen

Maya's POV

I turn over to see a sleeping Jack laying next to me. I smile as memories from last night flood my mind.  Jack stirs a little next to me before he slowly opens his eyes. 

"Goodmorning," He says, his voice groggy. I just smile at him. His smile slowly fades. "Are you regretting last night?" He asks. I shake my head. 

"No. Not at all," I say as I run a hand through his curls. His smile returns making me smile as well. 

"Good," He smiles. I giggle at his smile. "You're adorable," He laughs. I roll my eyes playfully as I continue to run my hands through his hair. 

"Do we have to be productive today?" I ask as I sit up, using the blanket to cover myself. 

"I do but I don't think you do," He sighs. I smile and fall back down. He laughs at my action and stands up himself. He grabs his clothes from my floor and pulls them on. 

"Do you have to leave now though?" I groan as I stand up and grab my bra and underwear from the floor. He shakes his head which makes me smile. I put on my clothes from last night before sitting back on my bed. He sits next to me and wraps his arms around my waist. I lay my head on his shoulder while yawning. 

"What do you have to do?" I ask looking up at him.

"I don't even know. But I'm sure there's something scheduled for the day," He sighs. I nod. "I'm pretty sure the boys wouldn't mind you coming over."

"I don't think that's a good idea with me and Jonah and all," I sigh.

"Maya, he'll get over himself. He's just acting like a child." He places a kiss on my temple in an attempt to calm me down. Weirdly, it works. 

"I feel like an idiot. I mean I just broke up with him and here I am sleeping with you," I mumble looking up at him.

"You don't regret it, right?" He asks. I shake my head. 

"No. Never. But I just wish I never dated Jonah," I groan. He takes my hand in his and traces patterns on my palm. 

"I can call the boys and see if I have to come home," He says. I nod my head. He grabs his phone off the dresser and dials Daniel's number. He puts the phone to his ear and waits for him to answer. 

The call is short and when it's over Jack smiles at me. 

"I'm free to stay," He smiles. I nod and fall back on my bed. "We should do something productive," He smiles. 

"Like?" I groan. 

"You should get a tattoo," He smiles. My eyes widen as I shake my head rapidly. "I'll get one with you," He smiles. I shake my head again. 

"Oh come on, Maya," He whines. 

"I don't know, Jack. Tattoos are scary," I mumble. 

"You're such a cry baby. I'll hold your hand through it," He smiles. I take a deep breath before nodding.

"Ok. I'll get a tattoo. But you have to pay for it," I smile He nods. 

"Deal." I sigh as he takes my hand and drags me out of the house. 

"What are you gonna get?" He asks. I shrug as I pull out my phone and look at the possibilities. 

"What are you gonna get?" I ask him. 

"I have this idea for this like galaxy on my arm," He smiles. I roll my eyes. 

"I'll never understand you," I laugh. He laughs with me as he pulls into the parking lot of the tattoo parlor. 

"Have you decided?" He asks. I nod and sigh as I get out of the car. 

"I can't believe I let you talk me into this," I mumble as he opens the door. 

~+~

"What do you think?" Jack asks as I look down at my newly marked tattoo. 

"I love it," I smile. (below)

"Is there a backstory?" He asks

"Yeah," I sigh thinking about my life when I was younger.

"Do you want to tell me?" He asks. 

"If I do you can't tell anyone," I mumble. 

"I promise," He smiles as he reaches over and places his hand on my thigh. 

---

Gonna stop it right here and you'll have to wait until I update again because I'm evil. You're welcome!