Eleven

Maya's POV
"Maya please," Jack sighs from the other side of the door. "Go kiss Adeline," I spit, opening my door and pushing past him. "Maya." He grabs my wrist and pulls me into him. I push away but can't break out of his grip. "Maya you know it's not like that," He groans. "It kinda looked like that," I roll my eyes. He lets go of me suddenly. "Whatever," He groans. I think about giving him a taste of his own medicine and walk downstairs. Jonah was sitting on one of the stools in the kitchen. "Jonah," I say wrapping my arms around his waist. He smiles at me as I look at him over his shoulder. I turn the stool around, as it was one that rotates, and place my lips on his. Jack runs out of the house, slamming the door on his way out. Jonah pushes me off of him. I look at him confused. "You can't use me," He groans. My eyebrows furrow as I ask him what he means. "You literally just kissed me to get Jack mad," He sighs, standing up. "I'm not using you," I sigh, grabbing his hand. "Maya I like you! And I'm not just going to let you walk all over me like this." He starts walking towards the door. "I'm not using you. I don't know what I'm doing. I'm sorry," I sigh, running my hand through my hair and sighing, tears pouring out of my eyes. "Promise me something," He says turning to me, standing in front of the door. "What?" I ask looking at him. "Promise me you'll still come around... Or let me and the boys hang out here," He laughs. I nod and hug him. "Tell Zach, Daniel, and Corbyn that they're all welcome here whenever," I sigh, wiping my eyes. "Jack?" He asks. I shake my head. "Not now. Not yet," I sigh. He nods and hugs me tighter. "Adeline and Jack aren't a thing. They broke up. They won't get back together," He sighs. I nod. "But for now. I need my distance. I really liked him... And that physically hurt me," I sigh looking at him. He nods. "I don't have to go... I can stay here and make sure you're ok," He smiles. I sigh. I nod and hug him. He shuts the door and walks us both over the couch. All I wanted was to forget this day ever happened. And to forget Jack Avery ever existed. I hate Jack Robert Avery with a burning passion.

---

Hey. It's been a while. Sorry for this chapter being crappy as well. I love you though! also if I were to start a new fanfic who would you want it to be for. Zach? Corbyn? Daniel? or Jonah?