Chapter 3: Same Day

This is probably the shortest chapter so far and I apologize. I just wanted to update because it's been four scored and seven years since I've updated. So enjoy!

•••••••••••

Calum's POV:

"Mentally... Don't worry about me Calum. I'll only hurt you." She gives me a weak smile and walks into the classroom. What the hell does that mean?! "Mentally sick" wait.. She threw up by choice.. Oh no not Elowyn.. She's so damn beautiful.. Luke comes walking up to me "What is it, bro?? How is she?" I sigh and shake my head "It's nothing, it's just her time of the month or some woman problem." I shrug my shoulders up with a light laugh. God, I hope that was believable.. Luke follow in my footsteps with a light laugh of his own, turning the knob and walking inside; thank God! I smile and walk in after him. Elowyn is looking down biting her lip writing in some sort of Journal type book thingy. I really hope she's doing alright..

--

Elowyn's POV:

As I sit here in the middle of Physics writing down my funeral plans and a rough draft of my suicide note I keep noticing Calum look over at me. I turn my head just to see if he still was and I hold eye contact with him. his big, beautiful, brown eyes stare back into mine. His eyes hold so much happiness, like literal sunshine. He smiles. I've never noticed just how cute his smile is. Oh fuck El, now isn't the time to go and catching feelings! A blush slowly creeps onto my cheeks as put a strand of hair behind my ear and slowly turn away from him. I'll make sure he has his very own letter in my suicide note.

~~~~

The final bell finally rings and I basically run out of that classroom and straight to my locker. As I open it a note falls out. Well this is new. I sigh preparing for the hate I rightfully deserve. But got something way different. The note reads:

"Hey babe, I just wanted to do a little something to make you smile :-)

p.s. This won't be the last note you get from me.

p.p.s. I hope you rolled your eyes once you saw I put a nose on that smiley face."

Once again, not signed. But still, I couldn't help but smile and actually have a real smile too! Do you know how long it's been since that's happened?! I smiled and in fact did roll my eyes at that whack ass smiley face. I carefully folded it back and put my books up and walked out of the school. For once, I was actually happy. Plus, someone just called me 'babe'!

•••••••••••••••••••••••

AN:

I haven't written in sooo long!! It actually felt nice to write this ☺️

-keep voting/commenting/sharing

-i love you.

-twitter: @lxvelxke