"Ughhhhhhhh!!!!!please stop all this!."I left from there because I can't hold anymore.They were calling and shouted my name but I just ignored it and went back to my house.

----------

It's been 2 days already and finally I awake from my daydreaming.I opened up my eyes half and saw a nurse was checking up on me.

"Where am I right now?why I'm here?."I kept looked around.

"You're in hospital right now."The nurse answer my question and I look at the nurse."Who bring me here?."

"Your friend miss..you cut yourself and then you passed out,that's why you in here."

"Urm..okay.."

"I'm gonna came back after two hours to check up on you and please make sure you rest..don't do any stupid things."The nurse left from my ward.

"Is Jimin bring me here?."I tried to remember on that day but I don't know why it's so hurt to remember about that day.

Suddenly someone just opened my ward door.I saw Hoseok and the others member came in with a smile on their face.They're all coming to me and gave me a hug.

"We're miss you so much.."

"I miss you guys too..."I replied."So miss Areum how are you?getting better after you've slept for two days?."

"T-two days????????I never slept for two days!!!it's a shock news for me."

"We're all thought you gonna left us without bid a goodbye but thanks god,you're alive."I chuckled and they're all laughed at the maknae.

"Why?it's true guys...."Jungkook pout.

"I agree with you Jungkook."Namjoon pat him and chuckled.

"Where is Jimin?."They're all look like shocked when heard Jimin name and they started looking at each other.

"H-he's busy right now so he can't come today."

"Ohh but it's okay,I know he wouldn't come to see me because who am I to him?huh!that jerk!."

"Urmm..Areum you want eat?we have buy you food to eat,you want?."I nodded and Hoseok set up the food for me."Thanks."I smiled to him and he smile back.

----------

Me and Yuna were going out shopping today because I already promise to accompany her today go shopping so I had to.All the time I'm with Yuna,my mind completely thinking about Areum.Is she okay?is she already awake from her coma?All that question keep blowing my mind.

"Jimin babe?Park Jimin!."Yuna shouted to me and I stopped daydream."Why?What are you talking about?."

"Gosh!!!what are you thinking about?."

"Oh?n-nothing just random."I lied to her.Suddenly I got message from Namjoon and Jin.

Namjoon:She has awake now.

Jin:Go visit her once even you hate her.

Namjoon:We already tried our best to help you.

Jin:She ask about you and Hoseok said that you are busy right now.

Namjoon:Thanks to Hoseok because he helped you.

Jin:That's right.Just go visit her once Jimin and after that if you want let her go,just let her go.

Namjoon:I'm pretty sure Areum will understand.

Jin:Goodluck Park Jimin.

*Jin offline* *Namjoon offline*

She already awake?I'm felt relieved when heard that she finally woke up from her coma but I didn't want to visit her yet because I felt wronged toward her so much.I don't know why I'm felt like that maybe I start like her?no way!I only love Yuna!Yuna is the only one for me.I shook my head.