Chemo P/2

A week after...
I was allowed to get up from my seat and everything. The boys have also been coming often to support me which I think is the cutest thing ever. Today though, I get up from the bed and I go to the bathroom that is connected to my room and I do my business and then look at the mirror. I was very pale, I had large bags under my eyes and I saw a patch of hair missing from my head. I grab my hair and softly pull it. All of my hair was in my hand. I instantly started crying because now I looked horrible. I took the rest of my hair off which sounds disgusting but it came off easily. I go back to my bed after and not even a minute later the boys come inside.
I hide under the blanket and wait for them to come in. I can feel that they were staring and me and I take the blanket off. They all gasp.
"Emilia! I'm so sorry!!" Jonah says.
Zach starts to cry as do does Daniel. Jack comes up to me and hugs me but doesn't say anything. While Corbyn just stands there in shock.
      "Guys. As you can see I started Chemo." Which of course they already knew.
"Emilia! Your are still the beautifulest lady I have ever met, just know that ok?" Daniel says. And I nod while giving him a small smile. All of them hug me and then they have to leave for a show. I was sad that they couldn't stay longer but I understand. I just hope I'm okay.
________________________________
A/N Hey guys! Long time no see! I hope you guys are having a great summer already! I said before I'm sorry I haven't posted, I hope you guys understand! And woooow 43k?!?!?! Thank you guys soooooo much!! Love you guys! W/C 321.