Sangwoo X Yoonbum

Hehe... bum... XD
THIS IS MY FIRST THING SO... NO HATE! And if u don't like smuttedy smutty smut then leave.
Sorry. Oh and also sorry for the late update. Family junk. And i wrote this at school. Ha. Why do I do this?

((Sangwoo's POV))

I walked down the stairs from the trap door, Yoonbum was asleep. I waited for about ten minutes for him to wake up. I was about to wake him up myself when his eyes fluttered open and he looked up at me, a surprised expression on his cute face.

"S-Sangwoo...?" He sat up. I bent down to him, making us face too face. I leaned closer to him. His face went a slight pink colour.

"Sang-" I cut him off by kissing him. He took a few seconds, but kissed back.

((Yoonbum's POV))

I kissed him back after my moment of shock and he was surprisingly gentle. He started rubbing my slightly hard member. I moaned and Sangwoo smirked into the kiss.

He took off my pants and underwear as I broke off the kiss to take off mine and his shirts. I closed my eyes and kissed him again. He flipped us over so I was on top I unzipped his jeans and he pulled them off himself. I was about to kiss Sangwoo but he wrapped one arm around my waist and pulled me down and with his other hand he stuck a finger inside of me.

I moaned in pain but also pleasure. He stuck another finger in, making me moan louder. He moved them around inside me.

"Sangwoo..." I moaned. He smirked a little and pulled his fingers away. I held in the cum in. I went down and saw his slightly erected dick. I licked the tip.

"Don't tease." Sangwoo said, holding back a moan. I put it in my mouth and sucked. Sangwoo moaned, I loved that sound and I started bobbing my head. He moaned more and louder. I pulled my head away and kissed him.

He flipped us over and before I registered a small peck on the lips, he was inside of me. I moaned loudly.

"S-Sanwoo! Faster! Ahhh!" I pleaded. He went faster and moaned.

"I'm gonna... Ahhh!" I moaned.

"No you wont." He said as he came inside me. He kept going.

"P-Please." I begged. He pulled out.

"Get on your hands and knees." He ordered. I did as he said and I felt him enter me again. I moaned. He started rubbing my member, moaning my name.

"Sangwoo I'm gonna come!" I said.

"Moan my name." He ordered.

"Sangwoo!" I moaned. "Ahhh Sangwoo!" I came on his hand, which was still rubbing my dick. He pulled out of me and I started breathing heavily. He pushed me onto my back and looked me dead in the eyes. He kissed me gently and when he stopped I was drooling. He stood up.

"Don't drool, you idiot." He kicked me and walked up the stairs.

"I love you..." I said.

SORRY IT'S SO SHORT BUT BABIES ARE SHORT AND YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING AGAINST BABIES!! Unless you're reading this in public and there's an annoying ass crying baby and UGHHHH What? (Not based off a real experience)