Chapter 1: Please Enter The Testing Chamber

Travis sat on a couch in the reception. He was waiting for the scientist to come and call his name. He was extremely nervous, what if he didn't make it out alive? What if he gets trapped in there forever? No-one knew for sure at the moment. Then, a man with goggles and a shiny white lab coat entered the room and called out Travis' name. Travis got a sudden chill going up his spine. He got up from the couch and slowly followed the scientist. As he walked through the long corridor, he saw other people testing other things. Someone was testing some kind of ultra controller. In another room, someone was testing a gaming suit which makes you feel what your character feels in game. It all looked so cool, but he was testing the best technology, but the most dangerous. They made it to the testing chamber. The man put in a 12-digit pin and the door opened. Travis walked inside and the door shut behind me. The scientist then went into another room beside it and looked through the window into the chamber. There it was, the VR Sphere. The machine that lets you play games with yourself instead of a controller or VR headset. He was nervous and excited at the same time.

Travis walked over to the sphere. It had geometric patterns all over it, it looked beautiful. He got right up close to it, and a small, camouflaged hatch opened and he crawled inside. Cameras were set up inside of the sphere. Travis then got some instructions of what to do by the scientist, "Alright Travis, you must do exactly what we say, otherwise, you have a risk of losing your life." Travis, had a sudden shiver down his spine. That sentence made him freeze. "Ok then Travis, please go into the sphere..." Travis then looked up at the sphere, and walked in. The door shut behind him and everything inside was dark. Nothing was heard apart from Travis' hard breathing and the whispering of the scientists.