jesus rlly stanley?
seenzoned.

••••

Jesus, why do all famous people always leaving me on read. It's triggering jesus christ.

Oh shit! I'm late and i'm not even close to my school well...it's time to run. I ran so fast like i was getting free food, i have never ran this fast in my entire life. But it was worth it. I made it in time to arrive school well not in time, i was kind of late but that's okay!

----

"Ms. Y/l/n (your last name) why are you late?" My advicer, Mrs. Loren said and she looks mad at me. Well i'm two minutes late.

"I'm really sorry Mrs. Loren, it won't happen again" Well i know someday i'll be late again.

"That's what they all say, now go to your seat" Mrs. Loren said, her hands on her waist.

"Okay, i'm really sorry" i said as i walked towards my seat, my seatmate is Y/b/n.

"Gal, i still can't believe Finn Wolfhard followed you" Y/b/n whispered, her smile was so big.

"Yeah, it's crazy"

"So, what did he DMed?"

"I'll say it to you after this class, at the cafeteria"

"Girls, it is not time to talk" Mrs. Loren snapped.

"Were sorry" Me and Y/b/n said at the same time.

Mrs. Loren was talking about Science. The lesson was cool i had to admit, i was learning more about Earth but i still don't know if the Earth is oblate spheroid or is it just flat. Out of nowhere my phone vibrated on my pocket and i forgot to turn off my data, i was gonna turn off my data but as i said before...i'm a curious girl so i found out that it was a notification from instagram, a DM from wyattoleff? Damn, does he know that i'm still in class?

I was good at sneaking in classes, i opened Instagram to see what Wyatt just DMed.

--- wyattoleff ---

7:12 AM

Are you still in class?

7:14 AM

dude yes

Then why are you
still typing?

My phone vibrated, now
what do you want?

I'll tell you later after your
school, just tell me if you're
home okay?

Okay, btw hows Finn?

He's fine.

Oh, where is he right
now?

I don't know but he's
probably busy

Oh okay.

He'll probably
text you later.

Now go listen to your
teacher.

Ty wy

No problem, bye.

Bye ramen
seen by wyattoleff

••••

I then turned off my phone, i really need to listen to the teacher. I was starting to listen to the teacher but the school bell rang already, i mean atleast the class ended and i didn't even noticed it.

"Who were you texting?" Y/b/n said as she stood and and put her things inside her backpack.

"Uhh i'll tell you at the cafeteria" I said, stood up and also put my things inside my backpack.

"Well let's go now!" Y/b/n said excitedly.

I then left the classroom with Y/b/n, i was so excited to tell y/b/n about everything. My phone then vibrated, i stopped walking to check my phone it was a notification from Instagram.

"Y/b/n, i'm just gonna go to the bathroom and get us a seat and get me food okay?" I said.

"Okay!" Y/b/n said and went straight to the cafeteria.

I then went straight to the bathroom.
Good thing the girls bathroom was empty, i then entered a bathroom stall, opened Instagram and opened my DMs. A message from finnwolfhardofficial.

--- finnwolfhardofficial ---

9:12 AM

Hey y/n, if you get
this message please reply
right away.

9:14 AM

Hey wassup?

Don't tell anyone about
our messages here okay?
Don't also tell anyone about you
and Wyatt's messages. Even your
bestfriend okay?

Woah whats
happening

You know how people are
about me, everytime they find
me hanging out with a girl
they would say that it's my
girlfriend.

My bestfriend would
never do that

Still, please y/n?

Fine :(

You would'nt tell anybody
if you care about me

Then i'll tell everyone

im-

CAN U BE SERIOUS
FOR ONCE

WOW HAVE U BEEN
SERIOUS IN UR LIFE?!

im-

hurt-

BUT STILL

Ehh fine

Thanks y/n, bye.

Don't you dare 'goodbye
mike' me.

Goodbye Michael

you lil trash
seen by y/i/u

••••

Now it's my turn to leave him on read.

••••

finn wolfhard can call me slut, hoe, bitch, useless, trash, a piece of shit and i would still say "thank you"