the fourth wall

Me:*sigh* ok so some of the sanses wanted to know what the fourth wall was after I mentioned it in a few minor rants so I'll show them I guess

*at the fourth wall*
Me:welcome to the fourth wall!! Be gentle it breaks very easily

Fresh:*pokes the wall and it shatters* that was unfresh bruh like whut the funk did I do

Me:I SAID IT BREAKS EASILY did you listen no *takes ink's paintbrush*(it auto crested ink to jim!!!)

Ink:hey!!

Me:shut up pinkity *walks over to the fourth wall and tries to fix it*

Error:iT jUsT Sh-Sh-ShAtTeRs?

Me:*just gives up and throws paint brush back at ink* yes and undertale and underfell charas back away from the wall *death glares the charas*

*the two slowly back away from the wall fearful of what I'll do it they disobey*

Me:good now HEY away from the wall pretty mirror!!!

*shift frisk backs away from the wall with a sad expression*

Me:wait I should introduce the newbies LINE UP!!!!!

*the new people line up*
Me:first is storyshift people there's only the chara,frisk,and sans or 'king sans' *scoff* anywho then there's unfresh who fresh needs to sensor ALL the time so that's fun oh then there's the horrortale gang sans,frisk,alisa,and toriel and that's tad I HATE him with a passion but he's here then reboot or 'swaperror' I don't know he just showed up and then there's dust trying to sneak away and um pallete he just showed up too um that's it huh HEY!! Who broke the fourth wall while I was talking?

Undertale flowey:I-it was m-me ma-ma'am *very very petrified of me*

Me:pedals I swear to hella I'll kill you um who knows how to fix the fourth wall um

Reboot:if it has code I might be able to help*very scared of me*

Me:it doesn't but thanks for offering weird protecter error

*a random figure runs over and ducktapes the wall and runs away*

Me:ok then problem fixed now let's leave befor-

Shift chara:*runs after the chocolate her frisk threw at the fourth wall and runs into it by accident* oops sorry em

Me:*very sarcastic tone* great thanks pretty mirror *normal voice*ehh whatever let's just leave *makes portal and starts shoving everyone through*

{Word count:393 =)}

:static: