And then there were two more

"Alexander" Evie said when I asked her brothers name "hey I think we should hang out at my house." She said "yah that would be cool is everyone invited?" "no just us girls!" "Cool isn't awesome that we can just have a girl night?" "Yah it's cool that you know that we're mermaids" "ok be at my house before sun set"
*at sunset*
"hi!" Evie said when she opened the door we put down our stuff and got ready by the time that happened the moon was just rising a door slammed we looked up and saw Alexander with camping gear. "Where are you going?" Evie asked "to mako." He answered "we're coming with you!" I said Evie looked at me puzzled "it's a full moon!" I whispered she understood we got up and got a tent and our sleeping bags. "Fine" he murmured we left the moon slowly rising when we arrived the moon was almost approaching the top of the moon pool Alexander set down his stuff "I'm going to explore and he ran off Evie followed we tried to follow them but I tripped knocking a bottle full of water on me and the girls.By the time we dried of the moon was over the moon pool we looked around but didn't find them I decided to look in the moon pool Lyla and Sirina followed our horrific find was that Evie and Alexander were in the moon pool we swam them to the beach and sat waiting to tell them that they had become a mermaid and a merman.