"Would you want the whole school to know that Brittany raped you?" I asked him and he quickly shook his head. "Well I don't want the school to know that I was forced to give him blowjobs multiple times. So let's just drop it. Okay?" I asked and he nodded.

He got off the bed and changed out of his clothes, wearing only boxers to sleep in.

He walked into the bathroom and I took my chance to get the extra svedka and took a sip.

Sip after sip for about five minutes until he came back out from the bathroom, eyes widened.

"You're crazy." He sighed and took it away from me, putting it back in his closet.

He looked back at me, seeing I was fully clothed and grabbed his worn t-shirt. He walked back over to me and unlaced the top of my boots, taking both of them off. After that, he touched my arms, gesturing for me to raise my arms and I did.

He tried to take off my shirt before I told him it was a bodysuit.

"Do you want to take it off then?" He asked me and I shook my head, saying I wanted him to.

He nodded and slid off my shorts, before working the buttons between my legs.

I giggled right when he groaned, looking at my bare center. "Underwear is overrated with bodysuits."

"That would've been nice to know before I got myself into this situation." He sighed, smiling up at me. He walked over to the drawer that used to be mine, pulling out a pair of underwear I had left over here.

"No!" I whined loudly and spread my legs more, "I like going commando. Makes me feel like a woman!"

"Sh! You have to talk quiet, baby." He laughed before looking lower, "Close your fûcking legs, Belle."

She laughed, gesturing for me to move closer and I made a huge mistake by listening to her.

Belle grabbed my two fingers, bringing them down to her center, running them over her wet folds and she let out a moan.

harry's pov

(A/N: i accidentally changed pov while writing and don't wanna change the pronouns so sorry ahah)

I felt my fingers voluntarily move along with it and she let go of my hands. I jerked my hand away from her.

"You told me not to. I don't want to hurt you again tonight, Belle, but if you do that again, remember I don't have that much self control."

"I know you don't. Don't worry about it. I need to get over it for you."

"You don't need to do anything for me. I'll do this when you're sober, okay?" I whisper and slide on the underwear I have onto her legs.

"Do you want your bra off?" I asked her and she nodded, "I'm not doing it for you."

"Please? I'm too drunk and tired." She giggled like a five year old.

I sighed again but snakes my hands under the back of her shirt, finding the clasp and undoing it. I then put my hands through the arm holes, taking the straps off and pulling the bra through the bottom, revealing a maroon colored lace bralette.