CONTEST! [CLOSED]

Start from the beginning

- Dimensions should be 512 x 800 or 640 x 1000

- Lacking inspiration? Look up wattpad cover inspiration boards on Pinterest

- Post your entries in a misc book and tag me in the chapter and/or comments, or DM me the link <33

CONTEST TWO
- Create opening credits for either your own book, or for one of your favourite books on wattpad

- This is not restricted to people with Sony Vegas Pro or Final Cut Pro. Anyone with any video editor can enter, and trust me you can create beautiful opening credits even in Windows Live Movie Maker.

- Try and be unique with your opening credits, and experiment with colour and text, as well as adding a distinct soundtrack

- It should be between 25-60 seconds long (however this is a guideline)

- You can create opening credits with just scenery and objects, or with the cast as well. I normally choose one or the other as it makes the opening credits easier to focus on.

- Your music should relate to the genre of the book. Slow or cinematic music typically works well for darker opening credits or music with no lyrics. I'd definitely look at artists such as Mark Diamond and Ruelle when looking for music.

- You can find YouTube clips for your opening credits by searching things such as Forest HD, Timelapse of flower blooming, Rose stock footage, Eiza Gonzalez clips etc (I have a few saved on my liked videos playlist on YT)

- You can  enter up to two opening credits

- You can submit your video however is easiest for you, but I recommend uploading it to YouTube and publishing it in a misc book or sending me the link via DM. You can delete your video after the contest is over if you want to.

- Inspiration (credit goes to all owners of these opening credits):