CONTEST! [CLOSED]

2018 CONTEST [CLOSED]
hiya my loves!! first of all, happy summer and watty season (I'm so soo excited but its my fourth year entering and being a pea I won't win anything aha)!

So I'm excited to announce that I'll be holding yet another graphic contest (I know there are a few going on at the moment, please don't get mad at me).

And before you all go 'ah she's going to ask us to make covers for her books,' I promise I'm not (well only for one of the contests but that's minor) ;)

There are three contests I'll be holding, so you can choose the 1, 2, or 3 contests you're most suited to, and they will all be judged separately, with separate first place winners and runners up.

ALSO MY BIRTHDAY IS ON THE 18TH OF JUNE WOOO AND IM GOING TO BE AN ADULT AND I AM NOT READY FOR THIS RESPONSIBILITY XD (but at least I'll be able to buy alcohol 😂)

Best of luck, and I can't wait to see all of the stunning entries ❤️❤️

TO ENTER- State your favourite fruit (or if you're lazy like me 'i'm in'), and tag three people

TO ENTER
- State your favourite fruit (or if you're lazy like me 'i'm in'), and tag three people

TO ENTER- State your favourite fruit (or if you're lazy like me 'i'm in'), and tag three people

CONTEST ONE
- Choose your favourite book on wattpad, and design a cover for it

- Try and be unique with your design, and try to find a new style as well as branch out and try new techniques. Really stretch yourself, because that it the only way you're going to improve :)

- Take into consideration the genre of the book you have chosen, as well as the cast, and think about what typical covers of the genre have on them and you can decide to either conform or subvert these conventions (e.g. horror books generally have red text, so you could go against this and use orange text)

- Do NOT copy anyone else's work! Plagiarism is illegal and it's not cool

- You can enter up to three covers for one to three different books