Chapter 2 - Jared

Hey guys, i've had a request to write another part so thats what im doing hope u like it!

perseusjackson212

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jared P.O.V

With the feel of dirt under my paws, and wind in my fur, I raced my pack towards the lake. As always, I am the fastest in the pack.

If your wondering, I am the wolf and the wolf is me. Now let me clear the air for you a bit. We are not werewolves. The moon does not controll the change and nor does the weather. We control the change, and I am something you humans would call a lycanthrope.

My names Jared Walkers, but everyone calls me Red, and Im 18 years old. I started phasing around my 12th birthday. Ever since then, i find it hard to control the phase. I'm 6'4", with sea green eyes, that don't change when i transform. It's the only way you can tell the wolves apart. My is hair colour is a darkish brown, and shaggier than the rest of the packs. My wolf's fur is the same colour.

After running for about 2 hours, we head back to the house with everyone laughing thier heads off at me and it was slightly pissing me off. They were doing this because i had been in a heated race with my cousin heading toward the lake, and hadn't been looking where i was headed. Long story short, i landed head first in the lake. I know, I know, i should have looked were i was going, but i was too busy concentrating and making sure Riley, my cousin, wasn't overtaking me.

Returning to the house, i looked around and thought, never will i leave this pack.

But in the end i will have to. And i wont have a choice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey what did you think? sorry if its a bit short but some chapters will be x

As like before vote comment fan x

perseusjackson212