Out comes the truth.

"Reach the sundew café within an hour." Beeped Sanyukta's message on Randhir's phone.

Sanyukta has been behaving strange since morning. Today was his birthday and neither has Sanyukta wished him nor has waited for him to go to office. In fact today Randhir has started his day without seeing Sanyukta's face as Sanyukta has left before he even woke up. So this was the reason today Randhir was in a bad mood. How badly he wanted to crash the client's head with a vase lying nearby. The meeting both Sanyukta and Randhir were to attend together, now Randhir was attending alone as Sanyukta was nowhere to be seen in office since morning. Neither was she picking up his calls nor was she coming to office. And on top of that she had the audacity to message him and not call him.

"I won't go. Why should I go? She spoiled my birthday and my mood. Why should she have all the fun? Let her wait in the café. I won't go. Huhh."

As soon as the clock struck 7 in the evening there he was standing in the parking lot of the café. Indeed love can make you do a lot of things.

As soon as he entered the café he saw couples sitting on the tables holding hands and chipping sweet nothings to each other. Some were giggling where as some were having a hearty talk. He remembered how Sanyukta used to avoid such types of places but it was due to Randhir that she was forced to come with him on dates to such places.

"This way sir." Said a waiter to Randhir putting his thoughts to a halt.

As soon as he entered the room it was all dark and cold.

"Sanyukta" Randhir called out once but no response came. So he called out again." Sanyukta you know I hate such kind of jokes. It better be something good or I am not gonna leave you. I will....."

Before he could speak more a light blinded his eyes. As soon as his eyes adjusted to the light he saw a video playing on the projector. The video was of Randhir's childhood. He was building sand castles with his dad. And then her voice. The voice that felt like water in a desert to his ears.

"If any employee saw these videos they would never believe it to be you." Came her voice.

Then another video played up on the screen. It was Randhir's first day at school and he was crying a lot where as Parth was trying to pacify him."

"Never knew you have been a cry baby since childhood." Again came her voice and he tried searching for the source of that voice.

"Sanyukta bus naa ab. Bahut ho gaya. Stop this hide and seek. I wanna see you now. Please come out. " Randhir pleaded.

Again another video popped on the screen of their first date where Sanyukta was cringing all along and Randhir was trying to pacify her.

"That day I felt all these as useless. I never believed in PDA. But then it was you who taught me how to find our happiness in small things. That blabbering of yours over a cup of coffee was enough to soothe my soul and mind. You have always been my medication, my tranquiliser. You have been my step on which I can climb and head towards success. Yes you have been the one who made me realise that love can happen twice. And Randhir Singh Shekhawat I have fallen in love with you head over heels." With this the lights were switched on and he found Sanyukta kneeled down infront of him.

"Happy birthday Randhir." Said Sanyukta with a ring in her hand.

"What are you doing Sanyukta?" Asked Randhir a little shocked.

"Breaking Stereotypes. So Mr Randhir Singh Shekhawat, son of Harsh Shekhawat and Renuka Sanyal, will you accept Ms Sanyukta Agarwal, a damsel in distress for whom you are the knight in shining armour, as your wife?" said Sanyukta still on knees looking at Randhir with hopeful eyes.

And Randhir just started laughing. Laughing his heart out. Like a maniac. And Sanyukta stood there baffled not getting the reason of Randhir's sudden laughter.

"Oh my god Sanyukta.... Oh my god." Randhir said between his laughs trying to catch his breaths.

"My goodness Sanyukta. You are such a fool. Who the hell told you that I love you let alone marry you?" asked Randhir.

"Randhir what are you speaking. I am not able to understand anything." Said Sanyukta not able to grasp whatever was going on.

"Seriously Sanyukta you can't understand anything. The great Sanyukta Agarwal is not able to understand anything." Chided Randhir.

"You are not able to understand anything. The writer of all our stories is not able to understand anything. You played with all our lives and you don't remember anything." Said Randhir.

"Randhir kya bol raahe ho? I am not able to understand anything. Please saaf saaf bolo." Said Sanyukta as her heart had started thumping loudly in her chest. She has never seen Randhir in such a mood.

"Wait let me help you. Remember Shanaya Jha? Does this name ring a bell?" asked Randhir and Sanyukta's world came to a standstill. All hell broke loose.

"Shanaya Jha....." were the only words that came out of her mouth.

"Yes Shanaya Jha. One of the victims of your hypocrisy. Do you know who is she? Do you know? She was my Senorita." yelled Randhir.