Chapter Four- Too Far?

I'm sitting in class, I don't know the teacher.  I look for the date.  I find on the top left corner of the board.  10/25/16.  I put my hands in my hoodie pocket for my phone and I have it.  I shoot my hand up.  "Yes, Seltzer" the teacher asks.  "May I go to the nurse" I ask.  "Yes" she says.  I stand up and walk out of the classroom and pull out my phone and call Dyonna.  

"Hello?"  "Dyonna, where are you" I ask.  "I am at school and Michael is with me" she says.  "Psst, Riley."  I turn around and see Connor, Deborah and Josh.  "I'm at school with Connor, Deborah and Josh" I say.  "So, you find Brian and Joe. they should be at your school."  "Yeah, we will find the, and then meet us in Mr. Allen's room" I say before hanging up.  

"Wee need to find Brian and Joe" I say.  "Let's go then" Deborah says.  We walk up to the classroom doors and look through the little window thing.

"Hey, they're in here" Deborah says.  We all walk over to her.  "How are we supposed to get them out?"  We think about this for a Long time.  "I got it"  I say.  "So, when they come out of the classroom, grab the, and start walking out and go to Mr. Allen's room" I say.  "One last thing, if I get caught I'll meet you guys there" I say.

I walk up to the fire alarm.  I take a deep breath and pull the alarm.  People start spilling out of classrooms.  I look at Connor, Deborah and Josh to see them with Brian and Joe.  I start walking over to them but, someone grabs the back of my shirt.  "Not so fast."  Connor turns around and looks for me.  He finds me and I shrug.  He turns around and keeps walking.  "C'mon" the man who holds the back of my shirt says.

I am taken to the ISS room.  "You're in serious trouble, and we will be calling your parents."  I shrug and listen to the consequences the give me.

At Mr. Allen's Room

Dyonna's POV

Michael and I wait for everyone else to show up.  The door swings open and they enter, all but one of them.  "Where is Riley" Michael asks.  "She got caught" Connor says.  "What" I ask.   They explain everything that happened and we wait patiently for Riley to get here.

Riley's POV

I run into Mr. Allen's room.  "I'm here" I say.  "Shall we" Josh asks pointing to the machine.  We all walk to the machine and place our hands on it.  "Okay, here we go, yer again" I say pressing the blue button.

A/N: So There is one more chapter and it is just a paragraph so I am also posting that soon!  So don't forget to..........

Vote and Comment it is appreciated!