Chapter 5: Concert Kiss

The next 3 days, I look then came down and saw all the guys dressed so nice I asked “Why are you wearing that?” Niall stand up and said “Well we tried to tell you when we woke you up , well were having a concert today and we want you to come badly. Get ready now, we have to go on 2 more hours.” I nodded and said “Then I’ll take a long shower.” They all chuckled after showering I chose to wear was, Black, knee-converse boots, shorts and a tank top with a black leather jacket. And I let go my wavy hair and put a hair pin. I came down all the guys was staring at me speechless and I could have seen that Harry didn’t took his eyes off me, not only him but everyone, I said “Guys?” they stopped staring at looked at me I checked my watch and said “Its been 1 hour, the manager texted me to say to you have to go there 1 hour early.” they panicked, Zayn pulled me all the way to downstairs and they all entered the limo, Zayn shoved me in and closed the door, everyone was inside the limo.

They all made it on time, Harry gave me backstage passes and a VIP seat which is right at the front. I looked at the time and said “Oh the show is starting in 3 minutes, I need to go to my seat.” I walked to thr sercurity and he looked at my passes and let me in. I sat right at the front. One more minute left. The place was full with millions of girls suddenly the place went black all the girls screamed all fanish the stage lights lid up and they were there, my cousin and his 4 friends. I was sitting in the VIP seats with someother people too, like Louis and Liam’s girlfriends was sitting right next to me, all three of us started chatting a lot. After 3 songs Zayn said on the mic “Ok to finish the concert we will sing your absolute favorite song.” They all said together “What makes you beautiful everybody!!’ all the girls suddenly started shouting screaming while me and the girl friends was just clapping then Louis said “Ok before we start we’ll delicate this song to this really beautiful girl who was taking care of us. And she’s right at the front, Liana Grey, come up here.” The spotlight shine up on me, I stand up and went up stage. I asked Louis “Where do I stand?” he pointed and I stayed there. They were singing, it was nearly Harry’s solo

Na, na na na na na na na na

na na na na na na

Na na na na na na na na na

Na na na na na na

Harry came towards me he put is arm on my waist and pulled me close to the center of the stage

Baby you light up

my world like

nobody else

the way that you

flip your hair

gets me overwhelmed

but when you smile

at the ground it

ain’t hard to tell

In the middle of his solo Harry started touching my hair and everything. After his last words on his solo, he came closer to me and gave a quick peck on the lips, smirked then continued  to sing. All the girls screamed like ‘its so cute’ ‘go for it’ and some are like ‘what a slut’ ‘don’t touch Harry bitch.” He pulled me closer we both enjoyed the short kiss he was still looking at me even though the kiss ended. Harry let go of my waist he started to look away, both of us parted ways on the stage, I went back down and Louis girlfriend went mad she was like saying “I can’t believe Harry did that, that was unbelieveably cute.” The other girl agreed I nodded and couldn’t stop smiling for a while, my face felt so hot, I felt sweaty. After the concert finished all 3 of us went backstage to see the boys in the dressing room, as soon as I walked in, Niall ran and hugged me saying “I’ll protect you from the pervert Harry prince, baby cousin.”

I patted his head and said “Its ok, I didn’t mind, but it was surpirsing why didn’t you tell my you were gonna do that?” Zayn looked at me and said “We didn’t know Harry was gonna do that, that’s why all of us are gonna kill him later in the apartment.” Louis hugged me tight and said “Did the Prince hurt you anywhere my Carrot Princess?” I shook my head and smiled. Another girl came in, she was very pretty and everything was perfect about her. She looked at stared at Harry she said “I finally found you baby.” She came closer and kissed him right in front of everyone, all of us was shocked, espcially me. Harry pulled her away and said “Babe, what are you doing here?” she came closer and said “What? Can’t a girl see her boyfriend once in a while?” everyone shouted “BOYFRIEND!?!” Harry put his hands on her waist and said “Yeah this is my girlfriend, Caroline.” I was shocked, Louis, Niall, Liam and Zayn looked at me worried I just try to suck it in, I didn’t want to cry yet, I want to cry somwhere I can be alone, not in front of Harry. He truly is a playboy huh? And just when I was starting to think he was kind and different from most guys I know. I suddenly realized now I really hate him, no more love or crush, its just hate within my empty heart now, I hate you Harry Styles, I absolutly hate you 1000% sure of it.