Chapter 2: I'm not.....

Chapter 2

I’m not Gay

>>>Anthony POV<<

I woke up feeling the most massive hangover I’ve ever had.

‘Damn I went overboard last night.’

I opened my tired eyes to scan the environment I was in and realized I wasn’t even in a room I recognized.

‘Must have crashed here while I was drunk.’

“Mmm.... morning.” An unfamiliar voice said beside me. I looked to my other side to see I wasn’t alone in room. A blonde blue eyed girl I don’t even know in nothing but her birthday suit was smiling beside me. I groaned holding my head trying to remember what happened last night. I remembered Max, a friend of mine from the pack, was having a party. I came. Got drunk. Got laid.

‘yep that’s pretty much it’

“I had fun last night.” The blond said trying desperately to make conversation.

‘ok this is my cue to leave.’

“Whatever.” I said simply grabbing by pants and shirt, leaving her with her eyes wide open in shock.

“What do you mean whatever.” She squealed.

‘here we go’

“Look.” I start getting dressed. “If you know who I am, you’d know I don’t do relationships. I don’t get friendly with the people I have sex with and I certainly don’t fall for anyone. What we did meant absolutely nothing to me, so get that through those pretty blond locks of yours. I’m going to walk away now and you better not stop me. So do us both a favor and keep your mouth shut and allow me to walk away peacefully.”

“but-’’

“Did you just hear what I said!” I snapped.

“I thought-’’ She choked up with unshed tears.

“Well you thought wrong.” I said buttoning up my shirt. “Goodbye.” I stated flatly as I walked through the door and bolted out the house before the crying could begin. Damn why did girls have to be so difficult. They should know after thousands of years of being on earth what men think about and what they want. You’d think they’d be experts by now, but they just keep handing themselves over willingly then cry, or blame the guy when they leave. Well unless they put a ring on it, you shut the hell up and move on.

‘Man your just extra grumpy today aren’t you.’ Ian, my wolf, states in my head.