Chapter 2: I'm not.....

Start from the beginning

Is that something new Ian?’ I asked

‘No but your just being an extra pain in the ass.’ He says

‘Not my freaking fault I’m your host.’

‘Didn’t say it was Anthony.’

‘Then stop complaining, I already have a massive headache.’

‘That won’t last long you know mr. ‘future alpha’. Your still a wolf you know.’

‘Whateves.’

‘Anthony... I need to tell you-’ Ian started but I cut him off.

‘Not now Ian you can tell me later.’

‘But-’

‘Later Ian I promise I’ll listen later.’

‘.......As you wish.’

And with that he became quiet. Probably went to sleep for a while. I walked down the street until I reached the nearest Starbucks coffee shop and practically ran inside until I was at the counter trying my best to wait patiently for someone to ask what I want as I ran I hand through my jet black hair. Went a waitress notice me sitting down waiting I saw out of the corner of my eye when she quickly fixed her hair and wiped whatever dirt there was on her apron.

“Can I help you?” she said with a flirtatious smile on her face.

“Black Coffee.” I stated flatly with a bored look on my face.

“Oh..” she said disappointed. “Ok is there anything else.”

“No.”

“Alright. Just a minute.”........................ In 10 minutes she was back with what might as well be my life line. For I was dying to get the taste in my mouth.

“Here you go.” She said with a kind smile. I took the coffee as I gave the girl the money for it and made my way down the street. I gulped down the plastic cup like I was talking a shot and emptied it out before throwing it on the ground and quickly made my way toward the nearest bush to hide myself as I shifted. I subsided my growl of pain as my bones made a painful crackling sound and my fur started to grow out. I went through this transformation until I was in the shape of a full grown Jet Black Wolf.

‘About damn time you let me out.’ Ian stated with a yawn.

Yea Yea I just didn’t want to walk the rest of my way home’

‘Well beggars can’t be choosers’