Well I put up a good fight

Começar do início

Harry's P.O.V

She collapsed in my arms. I shook her gently to wake her up.

"El, El!". She was'nt waking up. I called an ambulance. We were'nt to far from the hospital so it did'nt take too long for the ambulance to get here. I walked in to the hospital holding El's hand. As we approached a room, a doctor stopped me from going in.

"Do you want me to take a look at your nose?" she asked.

"No thankyou, I just want to make sure that El is okay" I replied looking over her shoulder.

"If your sure"

"Positive" I said.

El was just waking up as we entered the room. I ran to her side. She slowly opened her eyes.

"Harry!" she said as she flung her arms around me. "Harry are you okay? Did he hurt you? I'm so sorry. It's all...". I put my finger on her lips.

"Shhh. I'm fine" I said as I kissed her lips. "I need to go to the bathroom and clean my nose. I'll meet you by the entrance".

Elli's P.O.V

Harry left the room and the same doctor that helped me last time walked over to me.

"Back so soon El?" he asked. "We need to stop meeting like this. It's only been two days since you went home" he chuckled. I blushed slightly.

"Sorry, I'll try and take better care of myself" I said as I stood up. "Bye". I walked out of the hospital room and made my way towards the entrance as Harry had said. There was a young girl of about my age sat on a bench across the road. She looked quite lonely and upset so I started to walk over to her.

"Are you okay?" I asked as I sat down on the bench next to her. She wiped a tear away from her eye and smiled weakly.

"I'm fine" she answered in a slightly shakey voice.

"Tough night?" I asked.

"Yeah I guess you could say that".

"I Know the feeling. I'm El by the way"

"Tabi"

"Nice to meet you Tabi". I gave her a smile.

"So what are you doing out this late?" she asked me.

"I kind of fainted and had to go to hospital. You?".

"It's complicated". She reminded me alot of myself, the night I ran away.

"It usually is" I said as I gave her another smile. "Do you need a lift home or anything?".

"No, I'm fine thanks" she said as she stood up.

"Okay, if your sure" I said. She probably should'nt walk home alone at this time of night. Maybe I was just being over worried because of what had happened to me. 

"Thanks anyway" she said as she turned and left. Harry walked out of the hospital. His nose was now clean and blood-free. He crossed the road and walked over to me.He put his arm around me and we walked home together.

Tabi's P.O.V

It was extremely cold as I walked down the pathway. I id'nt want to go home. He'd still be there. Pissed as usual. Maybe he would have another girl with him this time. I stood outside the front door to my house and inserted the key into the lock. I hesitated, took a deep breath and walked in. He was'nt there.

Brady was usually home by now. He's probably gone back to some random girls house. No doubt, he would'nt be coming home again tonight. I put my keys on the side and walked into my bedroom. I could see the empty bottles of vodka laying on the floor. i got change into my pyjamas before I tidied them away.

I walked over to the bed and threw back the duvet. I crept into it and snuggled into the duvet. I rested my head on the pillow and began to slowly drift of to sleep.

I woke up at around three in the morning when I heard the door slam open. He was home. I shut my eyes and tried to ignore him. I heard bottles rustling in the kitchen and somebody started to walk up the stairs.

i could feel his presence in the room. The light from the hall seeped in through the open door and Brady slowly made his way over to me. I really did love him but he was so hard to live with sometimes. He kissed my lips gently. His breath stank of alcohol and his eyes were blood shot. His ginger hair was sweaty and messy.

He turned the gentle kiss into full-frontal snogging within five minutes and started to run his fingers roughly through my hair. he held my tightly by the waist. I was'nt in the mood for this but it would keep him happy.

"I love you so much Nicole" he whispered sexually into my ear. I pushed him away and sat up. He was swaying from side to side. Had he really just said that? "What's wrong babe?" he asked as he leaned in for another kiss.

"Who's Nicole?" I asked as I sat up and pushed him back. My short blond hair swooped over to one side as I spoke.

"You are silly" he answered as he took another swig from his bottle of vodka. i did'nt say anything. Once again he tried to kiss me an I pushed him away. "come on, don't be like that" he said. "Tabi does'nt have to know about us". I stood up and walked over to the door. Within five minutes, he was snoring his head off on the bed.

Looks like I'll be sleeping on the sofa again tonight.

Elli's P.O.V

I noticed Harry had circles under his eyes from lack of sleep and was starting to worry about him.

"Harry you should get some sleep" I said as I gave him a quick kiss on the forehead.

"I'm fine El, you just go to sleep" he answered as he stroked my hair.

"Only if you sleep too. It's not fair for you to wait up like this every night just in case he's here Harry. Please just try and get some sleep" I begged as he held me in his arms.

He nodded his head and I snuggled up close to him. His body was warm and i could feel him slowly drifting off to sleep. I could'nt sleep. Taylor's words ran through my head. ' You've got ten days to decide who you go with. But be warned I always get what I want and if I don't, people get hurt'.  I did'nt want to leave Harry. I wanted to stay with him, where I was safe. But what if Taylor hurt him? I would'nt be able to cope with the guilt. He had already hurt Harry tonight but what if it's worse next time? How was I supposed to make a decision like this within ten days? How?