Well I put up a good fight

Elli's P.O.V

This was like a nightmare come true. Here they both were. Harry and Taylor. They were both stood a few steps away from each other. Why did he keep doing this to me.

"Hello El" he said as he smiled crookedly at me.

"What do you want?" Harry snapped. Taylor's eyes went from looking at me to Harry.

"You must be Harry. I've come to take El home. She is my girl and not yours. She never will be" he said as he kept smiling. harry pulled me closer to his chest.

"She is'nt your girl". Harry sounded very angry. he took a deep breath. "And El has a home, with me".

The smile was wiped away from Taylor's face. His hand clenched into a fist. he took a step froward just like in my nightmare. I stepped in front of him and put my hands on his chest.

"No!" I shrieked as I tried to push Taylor away. He grabbed my wrists and looked into my eyes. I turned my head away so I was no longer facing him. "Leave us alone" I whispered.

"He can go, if you come home with me". what was I supposed to do? I could'nt go with Taylor but what if he hurt Harry. I could'nt live with the guilt. Harry pulled me back gently by my waist an stood in front of me.

"She's not going anywhere!" Harry said as he stood in between us. Taylor could hurt him just like he had done so many times in my dreams.

"Harry be careful" I whispered in his ear. He nodded his head.

"I'm sure El can make up her own mind" Taylor said as he took a step closer to Harry.

"Don't hurt him!" I shrieked as I tried to get past Harry.

"I won't hurt him...much" he said as a smile gre across his face. he took a swing at Harry's face but Harry managed to swerve out of the way and miss it.

"Harry be careful!" Harry stood up and both of his hands balled into fists. I put myself in front of him and Taylor. "Don't hurt him!" i shrieked as I tried to push Taylor away from Harry. My wrist was still healing so I was still quite weak. He pushed me to the floor.

That was it. Harry had reached his boiling point. i had never seen him so angry. he took a full-force swing at Taylor and Hit his jaw. "Don't touch her!" he said as Taylor stood up. I could'nt watch anymore. I grabbed Harry's hand.

"Harry please, let's go!" he turned to face me and as we started to walk of, Taylor grabbed Harry's shoulder and turned him away. Taylor took a swing at Harry's face and I saw the blood start to ooze out of his nose. I gasped and put my hand up to my mouth.

Harry punched taylor around the jaw as well. I fell to the floor on my knees. taylor took another swing at Harry.

"Please stop it. Don't hurt him. Please, please on't hurt him". Harry turned around to face me. His expression turned from angry to worried.

"El" he said as he walked towards me. I saw Taylor walk up to Harry.

"Harry look out!" I shrieked as Taylor approached him. Taylor took a swing at Harry's stomach and I watched as he fell to the floor. Taylor grabbed my shoulders and pulled me to my feet. He stroked my cheek. He put his lips close to my ear.

"I'm not going to make you choose here and now. You've got ten days to decide who you go with. But be warned I always get what I want and if I don't, people get hurt". He turned and walked off.

Harry stood up and went to go after him. I started to feel dizzy and stumble into Harry's arms. He wrapped his arms around me tightly and kissed my forehead. I saw Harry's head turn to the direction Taylor had walked in. My head was spinning and I felt everything going dark.