You know I'll take you to another world

Elli's P.O.V

It was mine and Harry's one month aniversary today.  He had'nt said that we were doing anything special for it.  Someone knocked on my bedroom door. I hope its Harry. I opened the door and it was Liam. I felt a little disappionted.

"Hi Liam" I said as I indicated for him to come in.

"Hey El, I was wondering if you wanted to go for a walk?" he asked.

"I'll have to ask Harry first because it's our one month anniversary but sure, I'd love to. I put on my converse nd walked into the front room. "Is it okay if I go for a walk with Liam, Haz?". I expected him to say no but instead he nodded.

He got up hugged me, kissed me on the lips and said "Have fun babe". Me and Liam left the flat and Louis decided to come with us.

We just walked around the park for a while and about an hour late, Liam had to go and meet Danielle. Me and Lou walked by the pond and sat down on a bench.

"Lou, does Harry still love me?" I asked. for the past two days he had'nt spoken to me much.

"Of course he does" Louis replied, smiling. "Why would you think he does'nt?".

"Well, it's just that today was supposed to be special and I've sppent most of it hanging out at the park with you and Liam" I replied. Louis did'nt reply. He looked at his watch.

"It's six o'clock, we should start heading back". I nodded my head and we walked back to the flat together. Louis turned and said to me "El, I'm so sorry but I have to go and see Zayn". He gave me a hug and left. I sighed and opened the door to our flat.

Everything was normal except that Harry was'nt there. I walked into  the cinema room to watch a movie. When I opened the door there were rose petals everywhere and massive bean bag with a blanket. There were candles everywhere lighting the room. Harry walked in and put his hands on my waist behind me.

"Happy anniversary babe" he whispered into my ear. He took my hand and led me onto the bean bag where I layed down next to him.

"Harry this is amazing" I said. "Thankyou so much".

"What movie do you want to watch?"

"I don't mind" I answered. We watched beauty and the beast and when it ended Harry left to get some more popcorn. I stood up and pressed play on the cd player. Harry walked into the room again.

He walked over to me and put his hands on my waist. He put his face close to mine and our lips crushed together. I snaked my hands around his neck and pulled him towards me. My back was on the wall and he started kissing me on my neck until he reahed my lips again. He started to undo the buttons of my blouse as I took off his top.

"I love you El" he whispered in my ear as I pulled him down onto the beanbag, still kissing...