Angels entrance

Hannah p.o.v
I limp downstairs and open the trunk. Inside is another key. The safe key.
I sigh. My rib is really hurting and I don't feel like climbing those stairs again. I muster up all the courage I can and start limping up the stairs again. I open the safe and inside is a well handle. "What kinda creep would put a handle in a safe",I say out loud. "I dunno",Angel says and climbs out from inside the safe. I gave a little yelp then stared at him. "What",he asked. "Where were you when I feel down two flights of stairs",I ask. "Watching and I wanted to see how you did alone",Angel said with a shrug. I sigh and ask, "where is the well". "The well is outside the quickest  way is through the first tunnel",Angel said. I nod and make my way through the first tunnel. Once I reach the end i climb out and I'm in a shed. In this shed there's a desk and shelf with paint. I look on the desk and see a melon. I shake my head and make my way outside. I didn't know what I expected outside to be like,but I didn't like it. There was nothing but darkness. The backyard was surrounded by a tall dark fence. I look to see what else there is and there is a playhouse,a box,a well and a guilotean. Why would she have a medieval  torture device in her back yard,I ask myself. I shrug it off and made my way to the well. I put the handle on and twisted it till a bucket came up. In this bucket was a hammer. "Hell yea granny better watch her back know",I whisper to myself.
I go back to where I left and Angel and he's still their. "Angel what do I do with this hammer",I ask. "You need to go to the attic",Angel said. I nod.
But how do i make my way to the attic.
W

e need to kill sarahisweird5  she's a menace to society