Part 2

The next time I wake I am not rushed, I am not scared and I feel much better. I put on my regular clothes and throw the captains jacket over top to land in port with. Quickly I gather my dirty laundry and other items to take with to my parents place before stepping into the kitchen for a cup of strong coffee. Smiling I fix my long hair back up into a messy bun before taking control of the ship again. I am now only about half hour away from home, its showing 2pm and I am earlier than expected even with my slight delay.

After docking and putting my ship in my personal bay at port I take a hover cab over to my parent's mansion on the outskirts of town. Quickly I pay the driver the recommended amount of credits he asks for, then he takes off speeding faster than needed, making me roll my eyes.

Grabbing my bag, I make my way inside, greeted by the maids I make my way to my room requesting to be left alone until supper time. I want a hot soak in the tub uninterrupted and a chance to clean up after a week and half in space. It's been a long time since I have groomed myself properly and knowing my mom I will be required to wear something nice for supper.

Running the bubble tub a bit hotter than needed, I strip down tossing my dirty clothes into the hamper with the dirty clothes from my bag, a maid will come by later and grab it for me to wash. I dip into the tub slowly letting out a breath as I fully submerge. I lay back and turn on the jets letting the stress of life just wash away as easy as the dirt off my skin.

After two hours of soaking, I let the cold bath water drain and wrap myself up in a fluffy towel, drying my hair separately. I walk out into my bedroom and drop both towels into the hamper. Stepping into the closet tube I select the pre programmed supper outfit my mother set up to wear with the under garments on the screen and press the button.

The arms bring out the matching pink bra and pantie set, I step in and the machine raises them, also securing the bra on for me. Next the clothes come out and it's a pair of shorts that rest mid-thigh and a half skirt attached at the back with a tank top, in a light blue color.

Once dressed I decide I had better go find my parents and say hello or I know there will be some kind of twisted hell to pay. They love to guilt and hold things above my head, reminding me that without their money I would not be where I am today. In a sick way yes their money paid for my education, my flight schooling and their business had employed me to earn some of my own money. But that's it, the rest was all my doing.

Walking down the familiar hallways of my child hood home, I realize there are no personal family pictures or anything to show a family lives here anymore. There are lots of fancy statues, creepy art pictures and frames that look like they cost a fortune, but nothing personal.

Making my way over to my dad's office, knowing he would at least be there I keep watching the walls looking for personalized photo's or something but never see anything. Knocking on the door I hear his distinct grunt of acknowledgement. Opening the door I smell his distinct cologne before I even see his irritating face. Once inside I confirm that Morin Splex, the son I am betrothed to sitting and talking to my father.

"Elizabeth honey, it's so good to see you home darling. I was just discussing business with Mr Splex." Which is my dads subtle hit to get out and not interrupt.

"Hi daddy, I'm sorry to interrupt, I didn't realize you had company. I was just stopping by to let you know I made it and say hello. I will let you get back to work." I smile brightly, trying so hard to not let my irritation show. "Good afternoon Morin." I smile politely as I try to back pedal out of the office as fast as possible, but before I could escape Morin spoke.

"It's fine Mr Harper, we have discussed the important stuff. Elizabeth honey have a seat, it has been a coons age since we last sat together." His cocky smirk is on his pale blue face knows he caught me, I can't act rude in front of my parents. Forcing a smile, I shut the door a little harder than intended, then went over to sit next to him.

My body was stiff, my smile forced and my dad was oblivious. From where he sat it looked like I was accepting of the Kotep alien sitting beside me. He knows how I feel but him and mom just refuse to accept it or they just straight up ignore my attitude about the situation.

"Let's have a drink then." My dad breaks the tension between Morin and I easily with the offer of alcohol. Since the new colonies have sprouted in the Red Dwarf Star systems regular Earth alcohol from the past is in high demand. Very few people know how to produce the alcohol from the original planet. My dad is one of those who has connections to gather the best of the best brewed just like the original Earth inhabitants.

Pouring three glasses with an ounce of the amber liquid called whiskey, he hands two cups to Morin who in turns hands one to me. It is customary that the men receive the drinks and hand to their females which shows that the men can provide for their women, especially in new relationships, so of course this action pisses me off but again I bite my tongue. Taking a sip I let the burn consume my throat all the way down, warming me from the inside out.

"So darling, how was your most recent flight, any troubles I should know about?" and the bomb dropped. Any time I see Morin he thinks my business is his, it infuriates me but I keep smiling any ways.

"No the run went very well, the Stellar Unit 102 was a quick run, I was in and out like nothing." I take another sip of the whiskey just to keep my hands from striking the cocky Kotep man.

"That is wonderful, of course my daughter would be successful at everything she does." My father brags taking a large swig of his whiskey. He refills his cup and tops off Morin's but I decline.

"Thank you for the drink, but I should go find mom and say hello." I set the glass down and proceed to stand up when Morin takes my hand and stands with me.

"If we are finished here sir, I would gladly escort my beloved to where my mother and hers are visiting over tea." My father waves us both off with a smile as he reclines with his glass putting his feet on the desk. Morin quickly shoots back the whiskey and sets his cup beside mine before leading me out of the office.

Once in the hallway I tear my hand out of his and shoot him the dirtiest look I can muster, trying to convey my irritation with him without actually speaking to him. He smirked at me before wrapping an arm around my waist, in my moment of shock he brazenly pulls me into a kiss and smashes his mouth to mine.

His kiss tastes spicy like the whiskey we were drinking, his tongue went across the seam of my lips, asking for entrance which I denied. This did not sit well with the male so he took both large hands and lifted me off the ground by my ass, causing me to gasp and him to gain access. My back was forced against the wall as his mouth devoured mine, his tongue exploring freely leaving me lightheaded and confused for a few moments.

Once my mind came back to me I tried to pull away, but Morin the cheeky bastard pressed my shoulders and head back against the wall so I couldn't pull back from the kiss. His one hand held my ass up in the air as his other hand roamed around my body. I tried pushing at his shoulders, but the man was pure muscle and about two feet taller than me.

He pulled away with a dazed smile, swollen lips and hooded eyes, clearly, he enjoyed himself. Before he could do anything else I slapped him across the face causing him to almost drop me. Thankfully the wall was behind me so I just slid down onto my feet.

"Never again are you allowed to just TAKE a kiss." I seethed out as he held his face, amusement dancing in his eyes. "I am NOT yours, I will not marry you and you can sure as HELL forget about using me to satisfy your needs." With that angry rant I stormed away from the infuriating male.