Chapter 4

Jimin's POV:
I took a deep breath as I stood in front of my full length mirror looking over myself one last time.

"Jeez, isn't this too casual?" I asked myself as I turned to look back at my closet. I was contemplating changing until I heard a knock at my door.

I jumped before rushing towards my front door and then just stood there for a second to try to calm my nerves down before opening it.

When I did, Yoongi was standing there smiling at me, wearing less dressed clothes than I was so I was relieved with the thought that I may have underdressed.

"You look comfy," Yoongi said as I finally let him in. "And cute," he smiled at me as I shut the door.

"Thanks, you look good too," I complimented shyly.

"Well, are you ready to go?" He asked me.

"Yep," I said as I held up my phone, wallet, and keys.

"Let's go then, I'm kind of excited for you to see this place," he said as I followed him to his truck. We got in and then we were on our way.

"I'm gonna stop and get some fast food real quick, if that's okay with you?" He asked.

"Yeah, sure," I nodded. Then he pulled into a McDonalds and went straight to the drive through. He ordered for the both of us and paid before we got our food and then went back to driving to wherever this place was that he wanted to show me for our date. After a bit more of driving we finally arrived.

"Wow didn't even know this place existed," I said as he turned his truck off.

"Not many people do. I found it while driving around one night and now I come here all of the time. This place really inspires me the most when it comes to making my music," he said. It was an opening out in the middle of nowhere that looked down at the city and up at the sky.

"Come on, I have blankets and pillows in the bed of my truck," he said as he started to get out of his truck. I followed after him and stood at the end of his truck while he pulled the tailgate down.

Soon he hopped up into the bed of his truck and turned back around to hold his hand out for me. I took it before he helped me up.

Soon we were both settled in with blankets and pillows everywhere and munching on our McDonalds as we talked about nothing and everything. Eventually we finished eating so we decided to finally lay down and look up at the stars.

"This is really nice. Thank you for taking me out here. It's really pretty up here," I said as I closed my eyes while taking in everything that was happening around me.

"You're cute. I'm glad you like it up here. I've never taken anyone out here before," he said as I felt his hand sneakily grab mine and intertwine our fingers together. I opened my eyes to look at him and then down at our hands. I couldn't help the blush that came to my cheeks, but luckily it was dark out so he couldn't see it.

Then I suddenly felt him yank my arm towards him that had me smashing my body into his. I yelped as I realized how close we were. My face was literally pushed up against his chest. I breathed in heavily, which didn't make my situation any better since I could clearly smell his cologne now.

"You're freezing Jiminie," I heard Yoongi say as he pulled me closer, if that was even possible.

"Well yeah, it's night time and we're outside in the middle of fall," I shakily stated.

"I don't want my Jiminie getting cold, that's not good," he said as he kissed the top of my head. I was still shocked with the position that we were in, but I didn't hate it. Oh no, I didn't hate it at all, not one bit. Soon I relaxed into his arms and then realized how cold I actually was as I felt the warmth radiate off of him.

"You're really warm," I said as I snuggled further into him.

"Oh my gosh, you're cute," he said as he started to laugh. I blushed as I looked up at him with wide eyes.

"W-What?" I stuttered out. He just kept laughing until it finally died down and he wrapped his arms around my neck to hug me.

"Jimin?"

"Yeah?"

"I think I might like you."

...

"I think I might I like you too."