Where am I?

Y/n POV
where am I!? It's so dark and foggy. I walked around in the darkness when suddenly I heard voices far off. It sounded like lumine and kody. T-they must have found me! " HEY!! KODY! LUMINE! I'M ALIVE HELP I'M IN A DARK PLACE AND IT'S SCARY!!! HELLLLP!" then I heard sirens. I got up and saw myself. How am I!? I looked at kody and lumine and teared up. " guys don't you see me?" I touched lumine's furry ear but my hand went right through it. I looked back at my body which was no being taken away. I superspeeded to catch up and soon as I got to the hospital I fell and passed out again. I woke up probably 4 hours later and i saw myself and heard the doctor and walked over to him and was about to speak when he said " Y/n L/n is in a coma right now but by next week she needs to be up or else she will die in this condition." I saw kody's dad tearing up and looked at lumine sitting down with his eyes wide open and looked like he saw a ghost. Kody clutched his fist and stormed off with... tears? I look at myself and start crying, I'm going to die.

Lumine POV
I was lost. What's the point of life now? What did Y/n wrong? sure she messed up some times but that doesn't give anyone the right to make her go into a sudden coma! Why did it have to be her? Sure mei messed up trying to kill ray but she looked sad while doing it for some reason. All of a sudden kody stormed off. I ran after him worried something might happen and as soon as we got around the corner outside he sat down and cried. He was shaking letting his tears fall. I never seen him cry before. Actually he never cries. I saw down next to him and he cried harder and mumbled" why her.. why her... why her.." and cried even harder. I tried comforting kody but he only cried harder. He looked up at me with puffy eyes and said " Why her of all people?" I shrugged but hugged him and his shakey breath calmed down. Kody said " L-lumine I have something to tell you." I nodded for him to go on while rubbing his back and he said " I-i actually love y-Y/n." I was stuck in shock and I said " w-well m-me too!" We both blinked blankly but we shook it off. We agreed going back to the room and kody was looking at y/n like he saw a ghost saying hi.

Kody POV
I saw y/n...but I saw her crying? I walked slowly up to her but she's crying over her own body? I said " h-hey can I have a minute to talk to y/n?" Lumine nodded and closed the door and I looked at the crying Y/n who stopped and sniffed and said" PLEASE KODY! PLEASE SAY YOU CAN SEE ME! I'M HERE IM ALIVE AND WELL AND EVERYTHING I'M FINE PLEASE SEE ME!" tears rolled down her cheeks. I thought I was dreaming but I reached in and touched nothing but air. I teared up and she said " Y-you can see me?" I nodded and she wanted to hug me but she's nothing but... air. She cried hard and I looked over at her body. Her body looked weak and it's covered in scars. I looked back at her crying. " h-hey s-so your fine?" She nodded and said" I can't come back....because I'm dying." my heart dropped so far it could have been from here to narnia. " Your telling me? THAT YOUR NOT GONNA COME BACK?! NO ONE ELSE CAN SEE YOU?!" she nodded and that's when I felt her hand on mine. We both stuck in shock and I looked at her. " You felt that too?" I nodded. She put her hands on her face but when I touched her hair I didn't feel it. " I can't feel your hair..." I touched her cheek and couldn't feel it either. I brushed my finger against her lips and I actually... well surprisingly felt that and we both blushed. " I-im guessing you felt that..." I nodded blushing like a stop sign. She teared up again and I wiped it away.... It's like she's fighting to come back. I can feel some things on her but not all. ( erm sounds.... alright back to the story) " K-kody.. m-mei died... and she wanted me to tell you that she loved you a lot... you were her heart but you didn't like her back. She said you liked me, is that t-true?" I couldn't take it anymore her eyes puffy and her weak, shakey voice? I can't take it.

NO ONE'S POV😋✌️
Kody couldn't take it and immediately kissed Y/n. Well her ghost self but he could feel her lips so... Well if you don't want detail scroll on but if so here it is: Kody kissed her slowly at first and passionate. She started to become real again to where he could feel everything on her while kissing her. He kissed her a slight hard at moments but calmed down. She wrapped her legs around his torso while he had his arms around her waist. His tongue fought with hers for a minute or two and they broke for air. He straddled her sides and looked happy and sad and said " Y/n i-i fell in love with you, but also I'm not the only one." She was fully shocked and so shocked lighting came into her eyes and started to fade. All of a sudden Y/n started fading and disappeared.

That's it byess