Tortured

Y/n POV
I was shaking in fear as Mei rubbed my sides and led me to a dark room and smirked and Locked the door behind her and I tried to super speed but my powers were weak. I backed up slowly and my foot hit a wet feeling thing. She walked towards me and grabbed it and threw it out a broken window. It was a rat... a bleeding dead rat. Bones were everywhere and mei grabbed my wrist and grabbed a piece of glass and began. She smacked my wrist at first and said " what do you want me to do to you? it's only torture options though." I breathed in and said " you said you would play with me." I regret that. She smirked and put the glass down and layed me on the floor and kicked the bones elsewhere. She got on top of me and her hand had holes in them and she shot around me. I closed my eyes hoping she didn't shoot me and then a bullet hit my leg. I bit my lip and she said " woops. I guess that's torture." And smirked. She stood up and aimed at my leg and said " this might hurt 1%." and started shooting loads at my leg while I screamed in pain. It hurt so bad I felt the bullets hit and saw blood all over my leg and then she stopped and looked at me.

Mei POV
I was shooting the girl I actually didn't want to hurt. Sure she tried to kill me but that's for nearly killing her friend. We all used to be friends until I messed up by saying those words towards y/n and then hurt her and I could tell. Now I'm shooting at her leg. I stopped at looked at her face, it was all nothing but tears on her face. My heart heated faster and I clutched my shirt and looked away and then looked back at her. Why? why do I care about her? I should be torturing her! but kody... kody is my crush. That's why I tried to get Y/n. I love kody but I don't wanna hurt someone who I care about. It hurts to see myself trying to kill someone else. Kody wouldn't like a killer. I didn't realize I was staring at y/n. My eyes and hers made contact and my eyes made its way down her body to her leg. She doesn't deserve this at all. I dropped onto my knees and said " i-im so sorry y/n."

Y/n POV
Mei dropped to her knees and said " i-im so sorry y/n." I was shocked and I managed to croak out " w-why?" she looked up at me tears rolling down her cheeks and said " I loved kody but h-he liked y-you, I got mad and bullied you f-for it. I just wanted love. I-i didn't want this to to happen. I tried killing ray to make you go into depression a-a-and you ended up hurting me too. I just wish we were friends again but that won't happen. Kody would never love a killer or murder." I croaked" t-theres more guys just find someone e-e-else." I tried to sit up but she caressed my cheek and leaned in. Whoa what is she doing?!!!! She kissed my cheek and said " I'm going to kill myself now." I gave her a panicked expression while my face was red. I said " n-n-no there's plenty of guys mei!" she looked at me and said " if you were a guy would you be mine?" I looked at her shocked trying to sit up but she walked over and held me in her arms and I said " t-thats a straight question s-sorry I can't answer." my face was a stop sign now. She teared up more and said " thanks for being honest." she picked me up bridal style and walked me to a old couch and she sat next to me. " Y/n will you tell kody that I loved him?" I nodded and looked at her and was now officially a stop sign because she was right there in my face. she hugged me and cried into my shoulder. My leg was throbbing and she stood up and walked in front of my leg and held her hand out. I was confused until the bullets that was in my leg started disappearing. My leg was healed instantly. She said " goodbye Y/n." she had glass in her other hand and stabbed it into her heart and I screamed and tried to revive her and she started dying slowly and she said " stop....stop y/n.... it's what I want." I was crying hard. She's my ex.... my ex friend... but that doesn't mean I can't be her friend. She smiled and grabbed my hand weakly and I looked at her while tears were falling from my eyes and she said " I love you y/n and ray and everyone alright?" I nodded and she smiled one last time and her hand slowly let go. I cried hard since I lost a old-ish friend. I got up and had to get out because the house started shaking and I ran out and grabbed my bag which was next to the door and superspeeded outside. I looked back and the house crushed into bits and I ran faster and faster back to home and collapsed somewhere I didn't know. I heard a familiar voice. It was kody's. My vision was blurry all I could see wad him looking worried and saying " y/n are you ok? we need to get you to a hospital now!"

OOOOOH WHAT HAPPENS NOW!? WELL IDK SO BYES THANKS FOR READING