Ten💕|First words

Time skip cuz I didn't want to write the other chapters of him on tour and other shit I had planned

Jada's POV

I start tearing up pieces of a McDonald's burger for Alaya because I was too lazy to cook today. I don't know how my mom cooked everyday especially after she had work each day.

She wouldn't cooperate sitting in her  high chair so she settled for the floor. Don't ask why, I have no idea.

Zion just walked in getting me a charger from his car.

"Thanks bubs."

"Welcome baby." He grins.

Alaya's bright brown eyes paid no attention to anything but her food. She takes after me on that.

She lifts a piece of hamburger to her mouth but drops it on the floor. She gasps and then she says her first word. One that I didn't expect, neither did Zion.

"Shit." Comes from her little one year old mouth.

"Uhm. Did I hear that correctly." I flinch backwards. Alaya erupts in fts of giggles. "I know she did not just..."

"Damn, I did not expect that little one. The fact that it's her first word makes me proud." Zion praises lifting her up and twirling her around. I was still in a state of shock while Zion and Alaya have the best time of their lives laughing.

Bitch. I still can't believe that she just said that—

Ok but what was I really expecting. Her parents are me and Zion, who literally know nothing but to cuss. So I can't be that mad, but I don't need her saying that aloud in public for that matter.

Groupchat
Hoes🤣😇

Jada: So.

Jada: Alaya said her first word today.

Austin: ooh I'm boutta get paid today y'all !

Kennedy: nah sis. I am.

Edwin: y'all better be ready to pay up too so just be ready.

Asia: she's growing up sksj, she's so adorable💓

Zion: Jada was about to murder me when she said it

Brandon: so y'all gon tell us or ?

Jada: it was 'Shit'

Nick: Damn she already starting off a badass🤣 baby ass kicker?

Tiana: this made me love her even more 😭💜

Aniyah: wowowo, should've known,,

Austin: damnit! I'm back to my losing streaks on bets.

Asia: maybe you shouldn't make bets anymore then ¿

Brandon: fine her next word'll be Brandon, cuz you already know I'm the shit

Kennedy: I think Zion wore off on Brandon too, he doesn't cuss wth.

Zion: sorry??

________
A/N

First of all wtf woah. It's been a good 4 months. And we fucking hit 112k on BM1 like pause.

And also y'all weren't expecting this update cuz I wasn't either. It's only getting posted cuz this chapter was wrote when I actually liked to write and had nothing else to do.

Olicity4lyfe woahhhh now you update cuz your book's actually interesting