1 | Click clack sound

Y/n pov

  As I walk out my room I saw my brothers watch me from a far. Nothing weird. I just too familiar with their behavior. "Where are you going young lady? " my brother Taeyong asked. "Im going to my friend house" I said while whipping my phone from my jeans pocket. "Boy or girl" Mark asked. "Girl of course" I said, scrolling through my phone. "Let me drive you there" Taeyong offer as he takes his car key. "Okay then" I look up and smile.

I walk to the shoes rack and takes my white converse . I wear it and open the front door as Taeyong follows from behind. "Be careful okay" Mark said softly. Actually I didn't realise he followed us to the front door "yeah I will biggie" I hug him and wave. He waves back at me and smile. "Come on Y/n!" Taeyong shout from his car. "Wait up bro" I shouted back. I run and take the passenger seat. As I sit down, he drive the car. Taeyong has a really nice car though. His car is one of my favorite car in the world. I hate my family car. It's big and too big just big nothing special (what are you saying Y/n) .

Actually,Im in a rich family bla bla bla and so on. I don't like the fact that I'm in a rich family. Students in my school would treat me like I'm a princess lol but that's true. I want to be a normal high schooler. Like... Have part time jobs, no private study in weekend and high school love-affair. I know all of you would says...

"you can just fetch some popular boys in your school"

"Just couple with some nerds in the library"

"Just be single pringle like me"

But all I want is true love....its hard to find true love right? But that's okay .

After half an hour of drive,finally we arrived."Don't talk to strangers,dont go anywhere alone, call me asap if you want to back home okay? " Taeyong said in one breath. "Okie dokie bro" I said as I smile as sweet as possible. "Good girl" he ruffles my hair. I groaned and leave the car.

  My friend, Nana want me to join her to have a study group in her house. I was too lazy actually. I wanted to decline but she said she will treat me ice cream if I come so I said yes and here I am,standing in front of her house gate. She got a big yet fancy house. The house has a big back yard and garden. But my house is more bigger no doubt.
But her garden is more bigger than my house garden.

I open the gate and walk to the front door. I wear some off-shoulder white crop top and a pair of jeans. I also tied my hair into a loose braid.

I knock the front door.

*Knock knock knock*

Nobody answer. I wonder where is she.
I knock the door again.

*knock knock knock*

*Ding ding ding* my phone ringing. I pickup the phone. It's Nana.

"Bitch where are you?"

"Bitch I forgot to tell you... I'm so sorry.. I left because I have health check up"

"Aw don't worry I apologize you though.....so when will we have the study group again? "

"How about tomorrow?"

"Ouh I need some alone time"

"If that so.... How about next week?"

"Sure! Meet you at school tomorrow bye Nana! "

"Bye Y/n"

-hang up -

Nobody pov

She whips her phone in her jeans pocket and skips out from Nana's house. She'd wonder around the neighborhood but her brother told her to not walk alone. She didn't hear the advice. She goes to cafe nearby. Thank God she got money to grab some drink.